Chad

What other hobbies ?

Aside from shooting guns, I also shoot pool. Being a packrat, I collect Brunswick Cues from the mid-60's to the mid-70's....

newtableb.jpg

And an even more sedentary pastime, I collect Southwestern Pottery (primarily, but also other SW art)...

dsc00155l.jpg

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Like my wife says, "Guns, Guns, Guns! Is that all you think about?!"

She has a point :lol: :violin:

My hobbies right now, Guns & Motorcycles!

Other: Home DIY, Photo/Videography, Pool, Chess, Poker, Soccer, Cricket, Table Tennis, and anything outdoors.

Crazyboy, do you build a lot of fishing poles?

I wouldn't say "a lot." I do build all my own in addition to some for family and friends, was also helping out a tackle shop and doing repairs so I guess that's a small handful or two. It's a lot of fun, don't have as much time as used to to do it though.

What blanks do you usually use?

I use a lot of different brands; American Tackle, Graphite USA, Lamiglas, Loomis, St Croix, etc.

Seems like I am not the only one into old bikes, I only have one anymore, 78 Bonneville and my 01 Suzuki 1200. Bikes in general are a hobby that can get verryyyy expensive and take up a LOT of room REAL quickly, assuming you do all your own work. Dont ask me how I know this :D Wife actually likes the shooting hobby more, since all that stuff is locked up when not in use, its not cluttering up the garage or shed or whatever.

Other major hobby is running, I do a bunch of races every year, for fun, I rarely win anything, anything from 5k to full marathons, although I didn't do any marathons this year for the first time in about 10 years.

oooooh! Can you do a "pop a wheelie?" lmao

I use to crack up when ppl used to ask me that.

I HAD a '01 gixxer 1000 and a '00 CBR929 for a stunt bike...first day home from the dealer (6 miles on it) I smashed in the gas tank with a hammer and threw it on the ground a few times to scratch it up, my friends and I use to make fun of all the guys with the pretty clean bikes, especially the noobs with the helmet, jacket, boots and bike all the same colors that used to ride up and down route 37 in Toms River and hang out at WaWa all night. Couple a years later I got a 08 CBR 1000RR, kept that one pretty tho lol. Never cleaned it, just wasn't smashed up. I'll have to dig up some pics from my archives hahaha

do a wheelie yo! :auto-sportbike:

still cant imagine chad on a crotch rocket. :auto-sportbike:

See, I was somewhat skinny and able to maneuver at one time ...

I have some more in the archives I can dig up...just figgured I'd give you a chuckle...aint my bike prrrrdy??? lmao It was a few weeks old at this point and dropped about 5000 times.

10-19-2003077.jpg

This was back in '03 at BJ's parking lot on route 37 in Toms River...good times!

BJs040.jpg

yeah man! lmaoooo those were the days....young, dumb....amazing I have all my extremities. Just remember boys, anyone can do a wheelie at 90mph on those bikes, but doing one at 5mph is VERY difficult. Its all about a balance point, and low back tire pressure lol.

you dont think it is the edge until you end up on the roof of a car.. :doh:

haha right!

We had pretty bikes to go fast with...we did plenty of that too. There were always many more accidents while stunting vs racing. Any noob can hop on a bike and do 200+ MPH on a straight away and 100+MPH in a turn...just hit the gas, hang off the bike and lean into it. We would easily do 70-80 around the s-turns just over the bridge in seaside...but it was always 150+ on one wheel over the bridge on the way there and back! hehehe Also, the road out by miller airpark....I forget the name of it. We used to FLY down those roads at night, deer always scared me.

Im a foodie :-P

I've been wanting to get back into flying.. but that's even more expensive than guns :-P

I learned in a Cessna 150/152 then moved up to a 172 and finally bought 1/3 into a Cherokee 140 with a 160 HP overhaul. Got my VFR and 200 hrs under the hood and was ready to get my IFR . My partner passed away and i could no longer afford it... I really miss flying!! The kids miss it as well.

However, the hobby that I continue is my love for music. I play the drums, Bass and guitar.... I have been playing the drums the longest out of the three instruments. In a cover band but the lead guitarist is now touring with a local band revived from the 80's... Lucky dog! Anyway, does anyone play lead guitar and looking to play in a cover band? Tom Petty, Beatles, STP, Oasis, etc.

Also, I love softball, fishing, hiking, rebuilding computers, etc... anything outdoors I guess.

Sadly, my new "hobby" is calling Congressmen, Senators, going to te parties and Town Halls to help protect our FREEDOM!! Without our freedom, none of these hobbies will be hobbies....