Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Thanx again everyone for letting me shoot your guns. I had a great time. After shooting Matt's DW 1911 I think I want my first gun to be a 45.

I have a Springfield Trophy Match I'll bring next time for you to try. It shoots awesome. I suggest you buy the gun you really want because you'll just end up buying it at some point anyway. If you're going to drop some coin on a piece it might as well be the one you really want. Waiting for permits is a PITA.

Hey Ray - how did you like those brass catches? The brass was landing on my shoulder and rolling right into the range bag. It's pretty funny looking at the range with brass all over the floor, then you look by me and the floor is spotless.

Thanks George for throwing the brass in my bag. I'll hook you up with some nice shooting reloads next time.

Know that feeling. I ended up with the Glock, though, because I could get 2 of them and some change for the Kimber I was lusting after...

That's OK. Throw the Glock in a big pile of mud and let it get gunked up good. Then put a magazine in and fire away. You wouldn't have been able to do that with a 1911. Hopefully that provides some consolation. :)

http://www.theprepared.com/index.php?op ... view&id=90

Was good to place a face with names here. RayRay and Matt, Sigman thanks guys for allowing me to get a feel of the different pistols.

Sigman, anytime bro. If you like, I can save them when I'm at the range and you guys aren't there. Not a prob for me.

Spartacus99, Sigman is right. Spend (and save) the extra $$$ and get what you will be happy with, it'll be worth it.

Gonna be working on the Saiga the next couple of weeks in my spare time. Rest of the parts came in today, hopefully I can get it done and in good working condition for the next meet up.

Spartacus, look into trying to find a used DW 1911. You can find them for sub 1k and they are worth every penny IMHO

Anthony, I will stop by a little early in two weeks to shoot the crap, good finally meeting you since I didn't get to meet you when I picked up my coffee mug and stickers over a year ago!!!

Great to meet many of you last night. Next time plan on stopping by the school for a meet up if you like. Ray, want to sell that lefty? I could use it for teaching?

Anthony

I thought it would be a good idea as an ankle gun for CC places. But I'm so used to loading revolvers right-handed that it messes me up. I am really starting to like it and I figure after another 100 or so rounds I'll make her a permanent night stand piece. Thanks tho, even though I know your kidding.

I could use it for teaching?

Anthony

I can see the class now, Anthony at the front, addressing the assembled:

"THIS is why you don't buy cheap guns..."

Coming from a guy that owns a Bersa, a BERSA! and he bough it used, USED!!!

Yea but the Bersa functions flawlessly!

Does it? Didn't when I shot it. btw, shot it better than it's owner! :dance:

Magazine lips ray - merely magazine lips.

Busting your chops Dan, I liked that little 380. It's just everyone is dumping on my Charter snubby even after it's proven itself.

I'm in, should have some nice reloads for the CBOB as well if my freaking bulletheads ever ship GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Speaking of which...

I thought Tim was going to take the Zero bullets I sold you, but I guess you spoke with Wolfy instead.

I walk into BA last night and Wolfy says across the room "You've got some heads for me?". A few people turned around and looked at the both of us. My response: "Sorry Joe. I'm easy, but I'm straight."

I'm in, should have some nice reloads for the CBOB as well if my freaking bulletheads ever ship GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Speaking of which...

I thought Tim was going to take the Zero bullets I sold you, but I guess you spoke with Wolfy instead.

I walk into BA last night and Wolfy says across the room "You've got some heads for me?". A few people turned around and looked at the both of us. My response: "Sorry Joe. I'm easy, but I'm straight."

HAHAH yeahhh Tim got stuck home because wifey was working so I didn't want you to bring them for nothing so I called Joe only because I didn't have your number b/c my phone blew up

M

I'll see you guys on Tuesday, and I'm bringing a friend this time.

Congrats Frank!

Well, I have Melina(rifle) all done (not going to install the BHO at this time, what a pain in the a$$) Prob gonna order the Krebs custom one save myself the headache. Also looking for a nice sling and eventually will change out the stock, but for now I can fire it!

I'll see you guys on Tuesday, and I'm bringing a friend this time.

Awwww fudge now I have to go! I've wanted to shoot one of those for months now. Frank is that a 226 and are you definitely going?