Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Looks like I got back from the honeymoon just in time to make this one

Pete,

How's it going, man??

How can you ask a man that after he just took his vow of celibacy? :D

Misery loves company.

Hey guys. I'm doing great. Kinda sux to be back, but I'm anxious to get back to the "normalcy" of life :) Really need to get some trigger time in, cuz this last month was way too busy, so really looking forward to tonight :) See you all later

Great night! Fantastic turn out! Didn't get a chance to meet everyone, but it was nice to get out again and shoot after a small hiatus and just shoot the sh*t with the guys.

Anthony - thanks for the hospitality. Wife loved the shirt ;)

That place was packed tonight. Could barely walk around. Met some new people, saw some old faces. I jetted out at about 8 and took Anthony up on his generous offer to come and BS tonight.

Definitely big thanks to Anthony for the hospitality, he really is a stand up guy. Seems like we might have a NJGF seminar coming out of this whole bsing session we had tonight so that's a major plus.

I think I fired a total of like 20 rounds tonight in the 2 hours I was at BH wooohooo

M

Wow, really big turn-out today.

It was great meeting all of you. Next time, I'll try to bring the wife; she needs practice, too!

What? Where the hell where ya?

Thanks for coming out guys and thanks for kickin my ass Tony, I needed to be put in my place. And noone there was good enough to do it!!!

I needed to be put in my place. And noone there was good enough to do it!!!

:roll: Memo to Bullet Hole, on Tuesday Evenings, please prepare the roll up door to the range so we can roll Ray's freakin fat head out after our meets.

Man, my arrogance rubs people the wrong way I guess.

At the risk of adding to the arrogance, I have to admit, I'm always impressed with Ray's shooting. I watched him shoot 5 rounds and make 2 ragged holes with MY Glock tonight. Only other person I've personally seen shoot a group that tight is Anthony.

At the risk of adding to the arrogance, I have to admit, I'm always impressed with Ray's shooting. I watched him shoot 5 rounds and make 2 ragged holes with MY Glock tonight. Only other person I've personally seen shoot a group that tight is Anthony.

Ugh..... You didnt have to add to his Inflated ego.... :snooty:

It's okay, I'll embarrass myself in May when I bring my AR! Hell, it was embarrassing at the bullet hole last month when I missed the friggen paper at 23 yards, and more than once!

I see, your theory is if we inflate his ego enough he explodes? :lol:

Man, I missed another Tues night meet up. Was all set to go from work (had guns and ammo) then I realized I didnt have my wallet with me. Had cash in pocket but did not have my FID or driver's license on my person. I did the smart thing and just went home instead of risking it. Planning to eventually meet up with you guys in a couple weeks.

I second that LR was nice to bad i couldn't hit paper with it. LOL

Nice meeting everyone last night looking forward to the next one. For all that didn't get a chance to stop by Guns for hire to meet Anthony. Check him out next time great guy!! Thanks for the t shirt and hospitality see you next time. B.W.T nice facility, awesome video. I want to take one of those outdoor classes looks sick.

Ray Ray I thought you where hispanic this whole time. :doh:

LOL the Name (Ray Ray) and location (Bayonne) and you talk mad sh-- :o

+1 Latina's

Nice meeting you again see you next time. You where 2 booths away from me two weeks ago, You where shooting a 1911 danm missed out. Still looking to shoot one. Might be next on my list.