Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

bring enough for everyone to enjoy it. you think i should rent from 7 to closing? lol

Rifle bay is more expensive than pistol - don't kill yourself on the price. I'll probably get there earlier (6:30'ish) and get a Pistol bay for 2 hours.

bring enough for everyone to enjoy it. you think i should rent from 7 to closing? lol

Rifle bay is more expensive than pistol - don't kill yourself on the price. I'll probably get there earlier (6:30'ish) and get a Pistol bay for 2 hours.

I should be there about the same time. I wonder if I'm allowed to shoot dualies. :think:

I should be there about the same time. I wonder if I'm allowed to shoot dualies. :think:

I think they'd call that "rapid fire"

Interested in a Daisy bb modeled after a 1911?

Seriously, I had to go down to the PD today to pick up a ref letter to hand deliver to my reference - the first two were mislaid somehow. So still no permits, and sadly, no toys.

So I guess I know who's carrying the ammo when the zombies come!!!!!

Interested in a Daisy bb modeled after a 1911?

Seriously, I had to go down to the PD today to pick up a ref letter to hand deliver to my reference - the first two were mislaid somehow. So still no permits, and sadly, no toys.

So I guess I know who's carrying the ammo when the zombies come!!!!!

Word has it zombies are terrified of tiny metal pellets. Reminds them of the last time they got hit by Ray's shotgun.

Fun night. It was good meeting Karcirate (sorry, missed your real name) and Nick, and it was good seeing Ray, Rick and Tommy again. It was great basically having the place to ourselves and not having to trip over other people

I'm not going to spoil it for you by giving my real name on the open forum :ugeek: . I finally bought some of my own ammo to shoot - no more mooching. Zombies don't care who bought the ammo.

Ray - what zombie movie would you recommend for a first timer? I'd like to see what I might be missing.

I'm not going to spoil it for you by giving my real name on the open forum :ugeek: . I finally bought some of my own ammo to shoot - no more mooching. Zombies don't care who bought the ammo.

Ray - what zombie movie would you recommend for a first timer? I'd like to see what I might be missing.

John!

Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both versions), Night of the living Dead (both versions)

Pete, you said BravoCoUSA? for the magazine release for the Glock 19?

Yes sir: http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Vickers- ... mr-001.htm

Unfortunately, it's out of stock there.

But, being the good buddy I am, I found a place that has it:

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=2536 ... GLOCK_reg_

John!

Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both versions), Night of the living Dead (both versions)

Night of the living dead, 1968, it is. What physical state would be best for viewing :o ?

John!

Night of the living dead, 1968, it is. What physical state would be best for viewing :o ?

Saturday night, raining or stormy, with a lady friend, and just having a beer or two. Those initial movies will make you "fondle" your steel! But you should be "fondleing" some skin!

No love for the resident evil movies? Lol

Nope, no love.

Pete, you said BravoCoUSA? for the magazine release for the Glock 19?

Yes sir: http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Vickers- ... mr-001.htm

Unfortunately, it's out of stock there.

But, being the good buddy I am, I found a place that has it:

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=2536 ... GLOCK_reg_

Good, I gotta order a cheapo part from them anyways. Thanks Peter