Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

I'll be there as well trying out the Charter (yet again). I'll also have pistol permits in hand, cause you never know what the Bullet Hole has in stock!

i thought you would never give them a dime outside range time?

and since when are you the ZED commander in chief???? i dont remember taking any oath......

Yeah, they're really scummy with that. They love to play games and be hard asses with stuff. It's a shame they have no competition in the area, they'd change their tune real quick if they did!

ive been saying for years, the only reason theyre still in business, is theyre the only game in town. if any other place opened up, in the same general location, that was the least bit cleaner, bigger, and/or treated their customers better, BH would be a hole in the wall and nothing more.

Was that taken care of?

I received an email from Jen saying it would be after she got back to work after having her baby. It might be time for a follow up email...

Their organizational & people skills are lacking. Mine are no better, but I don't own/run my own business. I deal with the general public and I still treat them with respect despite the fact that I'm union and don't have to.

If I make a mistake or my company inconveniences our customers I do what I can to clean up the mess or direct them to someone who can. Just a thought although it might be a novel one..

stopped by what a freaking mad house. The homeland security was there doing their annual training and my gawd I sure hope my life doesn't depend on them. I've never seen more chunks of ceiling and concrete go flying in my life!!

Saw rizzo, troy and chris there and I left asap since I can't shoot b/c of my arm.

What a mad house though.

• Like 1

stopped by what a freaking mad house. The homeland security was there doing their annual training and my gawd I sure hope my life doesn't depend on them. I've never seen more chunks of ceiling and concrete go flying in my life!!

Saw rizzo, troy and chris there and I left asap since I can't shoot b/c of my arm.

What a mad house though.

You are kidding about the ceiling and concrete - right??

Nice meeting the members that went down to the Bullet Hole, sorry if I don't remember your names at first but when you reach my age senility sets in pretty quick. Also I believe it was Chris thanks for letting me try the XD 9MM nice gun. Again a nice and friendly bunch of guys thanks for making me feel welcomed!

You are kidding about the ceiling and concrete - right??

Nope...... their 1st few drills were shooting from hip from a holster draw....... targets were very close up. Sort of doing a close encounter with a "bad guy" .....

Concrete and wood ceiling took a beating.....

Nope...... their 1st few drills were shooting from hip from a holster draw....... targets were very close up. Sort of doing a close encounter with a "bad guy" .....

Concrete and wood ceiling took a beating.....

I didn't realize that was you there. :icon_redface:

Homeland Security's targets had to be close. I couldn't see them from my port... Some of those guys looked older than Krdshrk's Mosin. I might have been seeing things, but I thought I saw a revolver on one guy's hip. It's not their fault really. They're underpaid, shooting isn't cheap, and I'm sure the money set aside for their ammo was redistributed to the "buy people on welfare an iphone" plan.

Nice meeting the members that went down to the Bullet Hole, sorry if I don't remember your names at first but when you reach my age senility sets in pretty quick. Also I believe it was Chris thanks for letting me try the XD 9MM nice gun. Again a nice and friendly bunch of guys thanks for making me feel welcomed!

Any time Bob. I always recommend getting a .22LR pistol as a starter, but since you're set on the XD make sure you put in for 2...err...

6 permits. :icon_e_biggrin:

Thanks for letting my GF shoot some stuff. I don't think she'll be coming back to the range, lol. She doesn't hate it but it's not that big a deal to her.

Yeah, it's not for everyone.