XDJohnTact

BA 1/13/2010

I may bring the vepr if by some reason I get ammo from TJM. lol. :lol:

Otherwise, I got some 7.62x54r if anyone wants to bring their shoulder dislocator. I have not cleaned any of mine yet. :dance:

or will trade some for 223 if anyone has any extra. dont care what type.

I wasn't going to bring my Mosin since I haven't gotten any ammo yet, but I can if you have a few rounds we can shoot off? Actually, it would be good if you shot it to see how it is since you have experience with them.

I may bring the vepr if by some reason I get ammo from TJM. lol. :lol:

Otherwise, I got some 7.62x54r if anyone wants to bring their shoulder dislocator. I have not cleaned any of mine yet. :dance:

or will trade some for 223 if anyone has any extra. dont care what type.

How much ammo do you want?

Shoulder dislocator? They are very mild to shoot.

I have 80 rounds of mil surplus 7.62x54 left, ( 4 boxes of 20 rounds)

and oooooh. I found 2 boxes of 223. lol. I have 1k rounds coming, but god knows when.... but want to shoooooot the vepr tomorrow.

Also, I can get a spam can, possibly in the next few days, I know brother bought 2 cans a while ago.... one is still unopened.

I have 80 rounds of mil surplus 7.62x54 left, ( 4 boxes of 20 rounds)

and oooooh. I found 2 boxes of 223. lol. I have 1k rounds coming, but god knows when.... but want to shoooooot the vepr tomorrow.

Also, I can get a spam can, possibly in the next few days, I know brother bought 2 cans a while ago.... one is still unopened.

Maks, call me today if you want 223, I can bring 5 boxes for you if you like.

I will be there tonight. I'm bringing my CZ 75B 40S&W, Glock 34, and Ruger PC-9. If I get my scope mount in the mail today, I'll bring my brand new CZ 452 in 17HM2 and leave one of the others behind.

You get your CBOB in yet?

I will be there tonight. I'm bringing my CZ 75B 40S&W, Glock 34, and Ruger PC-9. If I get my scope mount in the mail today, I'll bring my brand new CZ 452 in 17HM2 and leave one of the others behind.

You get your CBOB in yet?

I did, but it is sitting in the Shore Shot vault until I can pick up my PTP paperwork in Middletown. The Middletown Police clerk's hours are short and only Monday through Friday. It means I have to be home at some point during a normal workweek. What a pain. I will get those papers tomorrow (working from home thankfully) and hopefully pick it up on Friday night.

It shoots really nice and is a beauty though.

Yeah It was a very fun night. Great to put some faces to names. Thanks to everyone who gave me shooting tips and pointers, Thanks to Wofly for letting me shoot his smith and to Tony for letting me shoot the Taurus Pt1911. It was awesome. :dance:

I am really going to try and go to this one. I have yet to go and shoot with you guys. Unfortunately I do not have a car. Mine broke down :| So me going depends on if my pops is home. If I do get a vehicle what time do you guys start arriving? If I go I will be bring my Taurus M605 SW 66 and CZ75b 9mm. I would like to get someone who is a good shot to check out my 66 to see if its shooting good. I would love to shoot an xd9 or Beretta px4 because I would love to get one of those.

:hand: You are better off waiting for a day that I go. I'm a much better shot that 99% of these guys on here. Especially Tim and Wolfy, I put those two to shame. :?