XDJohnTact

BA 1/20/10

I was thinking about joining in tonight or next week.

If I do end up going I am going to bring My Henry .357, hasnt been shot yet and maybe my AR.

A few annoying questions.

1. what time?

2. How much is it to shoot for 1 day?

3. Do they allow rifles

4. do they allow steel cased ammo to be shot?

5. Do you have to bring your own target holders or backing?

Most people show up between 7:30 and 8:00

Depends on who is there, some weeks it is $15.00 for forum members and some nights it is $19.26...I wish they would set a policy and stick to it!

Yes, they allow Rifles,

Yes, they allow steel shelled ammo,

They have target backers and clips.

Wow, three replies in 13 minutes, and who said we are not responsive? :D

You can get guested in a couple of times if a member wants to give up a punch on their card. In the beginning, they were allowing members to guest in forum members without punching cards but I saw them punching cards the last two times I went. Again, set a policy and stick to it!

I have no issue with paying, but they seem to have no policy? I have paid $19.26 the last 3 or 4 times I went, last week I was in line to pay and the guy in front of me (who I never saw there before) said "last time I was here with the forum they only charged me $15.00" so Phil gave him 4 dollars back. I then gave Phil $19.26 and he looks at it for a second and hands me back $4.26. I wasn't asking for a discount or any special deal, but if the policy really is $15.00 for forum members, that is what they should be charging.

I wonder is anyone at Brick ever reads these forums? We used to have wsl on here but I have not seen him around lately.

I have no issue with paying, but they seem to have no policy? I have paid $19.26 the last 3 or 4 times I went, last week I was in line to pay and the guy in front of me (who I never saw there before) said "last time I was here with the forum they only charged me $15.00" so Phil gave him 4 dollars back. I then gave Phil $19.26 and he looks at it for a second and hands me back $4.26. I wasn't asking for a discount or any special deal, but if the policy really is $15.00 for forum members, that is what they should be charging.

I wonder is anyone at Brick ever reads these forums? We used to have wsl on here but I have not seen him around lately.

Hey, quit talking about me John! :)

I just put a post up on the site. Does anyone know the price to join BA? I know that the rifle and pistol membership is more expensive. Do they have a discount for NJGF members?

Chris, I pretty much suffer from CRS so I didn't remember who it was. :shock: The point was that they seem not to have (or follow) an established policy on their pricing?

There used to be a discount for forum people but I am not sure if they still have it, and yes, pistol is a different price than pistol & rifle. Maybe Maks will read this and know thw answer?

I will be there.... going to go look for some 45GAP ammo if i can find... may bring the XD.

If someone can bring a revolver, would be lovely.... Wolfy.... if you can hear this... Can you bring the 357?!?! pro series, the SSR? perty please.

Otherwise, I think will pack the Smith 22a.... and the XD, once again, pending I can get 45gap ammo in one of the stores.

Maks packed both the 686 Pro and the 60 Pro last night. Can you guess what I loaded this week? Some mild 38's and hot 357's. :dance::lol: :clap: . I love making my own ammo. :deadhorse: I will also bring the M&P15-22 for XDJohn.

Wolfy what kind of set up do you use for loading, I want to start specifically for .357 now since it's so damn $$.

Hodgie I just started a few weeks ago. Are you asking my what press I use? Or what bullets and powder? I bought a Hornady Lock-N-Load classic kit. It is a single stage press. I can load 357 for $7.50 a box using SJHP. I guess you want to load for the lever gun?

Hodgie I just started a few weeks ago. Are you asking my what press I use? Or what bullets and powder? I bought a Hornady Lock-N-Load classic kit. It is a single stage press. I can load 357 for $7.50 a box using SJHP. I guess you want to load for the lever gun?

Yeah I want to start with just one caliber, dont want to invest to much until I know that I am really

going to stick with it. I have 2 other .357 revolvers so it makes sense to reload.

Missed you guys! We had a pretty good group, everyone was having a good time. Wolfy was letting everybody shoot his M15-22 and it was a lot of fun. Mrs. Chad was shooting it extremely well and it is now on her "Must Have" list! Sorry Chad :lol:

I have to say tonight was one of the most fun times I have had shooting in a while. Guns, BSing and picking on Chad. It was a great time. Mrs Chad had fun. I think the smile is still fixed on her face.

It was a pleasure to meet you tonight Hodgie. Any questions feel free to pm me.

pleasure to meet you hodgie.

I havent had this much fun in a while. we had a great group come out tonight, as well as quite a few newbies looking at us wondering if we all knew each other or something... we all know people on the internet are not real friends. :lol: (CJ joke).