BCeagle

If you can take one thing off the evil features list or

I would say, let me have a:

Pistol grip on my semi auto shotgun

Let me choose how many rounds my mags can hold.

Thank you.

:clap:

I'd allow adjustable, but not folding, stocks.... This would enhance useability without compromising thebfear of concealability

I'd also allow rifles to have standard 30rnd mags, simply to make mag purchase cheaper for everyone.

Happy shooting.

G

Grenade Launcher... why fret about having 15 or 30 rounds when you can use one 40mm to blow it up?

Grenade launcher in the AWB actually referrs to 22mm Flash-hiders, which is the NATO standard for Rifle Grenades which are still in use in a lot of nations. A 40MM/M-203 style launcher is already prohibited by another section of 2C:39, aside from the NFA restrictions. Destructive Devices are a different Issue from the AWB and Evil Features

Most of the assault rifles have pistol grips. why not take that off? its the most widely used evil thing. Ban something specific like folding stocks....well alot of ARs and AKs have them but they ALL have pistol grips. If the pistol grips are off the list you can still have one more evil feature (like the folding stock)