Ray Ray

Ray Ray's Zombie Apocolypse thread

Looks that way. From their facebook page:

We are estimating a completion date in late July/early August, then off to the film festivals it goes! A theatrical release will hopefully follow. The film will be available on Bluray and DVD as well.

I finished reading World War Z a couple weeks ago. It was an awesome book and I am about to read it again. Its an awesome book and if you havnt read it yet, Your missing out. :)

• Like 2

while WWZ is good, there are alot more zombie books out there. infection, the dying to live series, rise again, apoc. of the dead, are all amazing reads.

Im looking for a new one. Out of those you have listed which would you say was the best?

I would recommend checking out "Day by Day Armageddon" and "Day by Day Armageddon: Beyond Exile" if you haven't already, J. It's a series written by J L Bourne.

Great reads, and with keeping the suspension of disbelief in mind, pretty grounded stories (well, not so much the end of the second book...)

Third book is reportedly coming out soon, and I'm looking forward to it. Like WWZ, the writing style is unique from traditional storytelling.

Randomly tripped upon this somewhat old news: http://screenrant.com/brad-pitt-world-war-z-set-photos-sandy-122207/

The link has some of the first WWZ (film) set pictures. Looks like the portion regarding Israel will be in the film definitely (which makes complete sense as it was to me one of the iconic stories in the book).

For those who have read WWZ, what other "stories"/accounts do you think will make it into the film? It would be awesome if they could get them all in, but I don't know if there is enough film for that, haha.

I'm thinking definitely the Battle of Yonkers (which would be awesome if they could get Mark Hamil for that). I'm also thinking the Chinese sub, the Congo jungle/pit, and the scene in the Midwest (where they revisit the US military, except with their updated tactics). I also think they'll include the blind monks (or was it samurai) as that was pretty badass.

That's honestly all I can remember off the top of my head without flipping through the book.

A 4+1 870 AND a Katana?

NO

A semi-auto rifle and a metal pipe or baseball bat

Good pump Peter

Agreed. You can't be bothered with loading one shot at a time, and only having 4 (maybe slightly more) shots available. Not that a 12ga wouldn't be useful, but it most certainly would not be my primary weapon.