Ray Ray

Ray Ray's Zombie Apocolypse thread

I understand it's use, but come on. Who's gonna need that?

Agreed.. I'm no scientist so I won't be looking for a cure. I will test for the zombie virus by checking to see if you try and bite me. If you do I give you the antidote. 2 shots to the skull.

Thanks Pete

I'm gonna go off on a little rant here so just bare with me. And if noone is listening then who cares. This whole zombie thing has made people who have never been into guns come around to them. The Walking Dead is the the prime motivator. So, the zombie thing has gotten way out of hand, but it has brought more people into the world of firearms who normally wouldn't be. I guess its the same thing with nintendo games.

Agreed.. I'm no scientist so I won't be looking for a cure. I will test for the zombie virus by checking to see if you try and bite me. If you do I give you the antidote. 2 shots to the skull.

test? no way :) shoot 1st ask questions later. no way I'm taking chances

I can't make up my mind and decide if Chris Costa has fallen a far way, or Magpul since the breakup of the 'magnificent' duo (Mr. Haley is doing pretty well for himself regardless at this point). Still, these videos seem less hokey then I first thought, might have to take a look.

what is this?

Mostly a way for Costa to make more money on his Magpul fame

Operation Z is a comprehensive 12-part DVD series and the ULTIMATE guide to surviving a zombie apocalypse.

Learn from the best on the REAL way to be prepared for when the SHTF!

Click the link below to get your Operation Z Volume 1: Introduction to Handguns today:

http://amzn.com/B009PW72YQ

The release date of Operation Z Volume 2: Introduction to Rifles, Carbines, and Shotguns will be announced very soon.

Check back on Lugdunum Studios' channel for future videos showing previews of the first 2 volumes and sneak peaks of future title releases. This trailer is the world in which Operation Z is based on.