GoNRA

Favorite Beer?

Sorry I misunderstood. I'm the only one allowed to insult my wife as I'm the only one forced to sleep with her.

HAHAHAH!! Epic!

Tony I agree but I do draw the line as some beers like Guinness I can't even drink that when its free!

I still don't understand how your beer keeps your wife quiet? I might need this information for my future .

It's because an 18pack stays stacked nicely on the shelf so it doesn't take up much space. Therefore his wife doesn't bitch at him b/c he's taking up too much of the fridge space.

It was pretty clear Mr Eddie!!

I still don't understand how your beer keeps your wife quiet? I might need this information for my future .

It's because an 18pack stays stacked nicely on the shelf so it doesn't take up much space. Therefore his wife doesn't **** at him b/c he's taking up too much of the fridge space.

It was pretty clear Mr Eddie!!

OK.. so I should get a separate fridge for the man cave.

I love brews and booze in most forms :obscene-drinkingcheers:

When it comes to brews I normally stick with British and Belgian type ales and bitters but I'm up for anything with flavor. Stone makes some of the best beers I've ever had, their IPA is among the greatest (having one right now). Guinness is the old stand by.

ETA. Samuel Adams makes some really good stuff, especially their seasonal brews like Oct and Winter. Many years ago I used to drink their Scotch Ale, I guess that I drank it all as I haven't seen it in about fifteen years.

Great, that'll save me dragging cases of beer back home!. BTW, I still can't get over the ability to walk into a gun shop here, show your Florida license, and walk out with a new gun! Sure makes Jersey look like the police state it is!