Circlesqr

Aargh! Decisions, decisions...

I'd go for the new gun...mags will always be available at PA shows or online, and you can just buy one at a time as the funds become available to you.

Of course chad would say that, you only need mags if you actually shoot the gun!

Right, how many mags could you possibly need for one gun? ok ok ok the zombies I know. Just learn how to reload faster. How many mags do you really use at the range? 2? Whats the point of more?

You need this:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0048644229428a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH_all&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&Ntt=butler+creek&Ntk=Products&sort=all&Go.y=0&N=0&Nty=1&hasJS=true&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jsp.form1&Go.x=0

And this:

http://www.classicarms.us/ammunition.htm (scroll down to the M193 ammo ;) )

Then you can sleep soundly knowing when the zombies come you can load your mags faster than you can shoot 'em!

Get the gun. Just make sure you shoot it first. I'm still up in the air between a Sig 226 and Beretta 92FS. I've never shot a 226, but I want it as it's tacticool. :D

Right, how many mags could you possibly need for one gun? ok ok ok the zombies I know. Just learn how to reload faster. How many mags do you really use at the range? 2? Whats the point of more?

You need this:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0048644229428a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH_all&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&Ntt=butler+creek&Ntk=Products&sort=all&Go.y=0&N=0&Nty=1&hasJS=true&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jsp.form1&Go.x=0

For the time it takes to load the loader, why not just load the mag instead?

For the time it takes to load the loader, why not just load the mag instead?

My ammo is on stripper clips so the smaller one is fine for me. I don't understand how the benchloader saves time unless you have some sort of hopper to feed it.

:think: Get a new Gun! It will be faster to change weapons than reload when under a zombie attack! :lol:;)

Get the gun. Just make sure you shoot it first. I'm still up in the air between a Sig 226 and Beretta 92FS. I've never shot a 226, but I want it as it's tacticool. :D

Go with the P226! You won't be disappointed! I was also between the two.