GoNRA

Talk about awkward..

you have adult problems.. and child problems.. when you as an adult rope your kid into YOUR ADULT problems, you have IMO made an error..

like way to make your kid feel even more awkward over the simple terming of a word..

the kid's biggest issue is explaining what a civil union is.... and not the fact that he has 2 mommies? yeah......

I have nothing against the two mommies, in fact some of my best and most interesting clients were homosexual.... but I call BS.

I wonder what kid complains or makes fun of another kid who is in a civil union.

the kid's biggest issue is explaining what a civil union is.... and not the fact that he has 2 mommies? yeah......

I have nothing against the two mommies, in fact some of my best and most interesting clients were homosexual.... but I call BS.

I wonder what kid complains or makes fun of another kid who is in a civil union.

doesn't surprise me. kids are BRUTAL. i haven't even been teaching that long but seeing kids interact from teacher side its a O_O moment sometimes

I agree. I think kids are cruel. Most of the time they speak of things they can't even understand yet and then they get the rest of the kids to jump on the band wagon.

I could easily see a kid getting harrassed.

Imagine in HS, and you have two hot mommies. The kids would be all over it. I remember telling a kid I though his mom was hot and if I had a chance, though I liked him, I would have toi jump on it. He was pissed and we both got over it sooner than later.