GoNRA

Jackson Township elementary teacher arrested for public lewd

I would expect to hear something from the district via mail/email or phone message call sometime today. After that, they will likely issue a statement to the press. I doubt the District or its lawyers were available to deal with it this weekend, so everybody should STFU and GBTW. I am certain he is not in a classroom, or at school today.

This is not NY, we have no rubber rooms here to send the teachers so they can play games, watch TV and read their papers!

Show him the door, he has already broken tenure rules by his behavior, there is no saving him. He will be suspended until his case goes to court, then he is done (you all heard of innocent until proven guilty?). There are no pensions or benefits for that guy if he has only been there for 7 years, even if he was eligible, if he is found guilty he would forfeit it all anyway.

He will be suspended until his case goes to court, then he is done (you all heard of innocent until proven guilty?).

This guy wasn't tapping his foot in a rest room John. The cop caught him red handed :lol:

Oh right - he might have just been scratching himself. :oops: