Sign in to follow this  
Regulator72

Paterson man shoots, kills armed robber after grabbing hold

here's a question for you guys, how many of you have "something" outside your home, or on your doors to alert potential thieves/miscreants/mother-in-laws that you are armed? sorta like the Alarm companies signs, anything? I don't, but looking for subtle ideas.. i know when i go to and from the range, i walk very slowly to my vehicle with my gun cases from the house..

here's a question for you guys, how many of you have "something" outside your home, or on your doors to alert potential thieves/miscreants/mother-in-laws that you are armed? sorta like the Alarm companies signs, anything? I don't, but looking for subtle ideas.. i know when i go to and from the range, i walk very slowly to my vehicle with my gun cases from the house..

I don't think it's a good idea. The last thing you want is someone staking out your house and breaking in when you're not home to steal the guns.

You mean like a laser that centers on their torso when they walk up to your door. LOL!

I don't think it's a good idea. The last thing you want is someone staking out your house and breaking in when you're not home to steal the guns.

+1

Yeah, thats kinda my frame of mind, but was curious about what others thought..

same hear, I have two gsp's to ward off intruders.. I had one fedex guy leave a package at the curb.. :lol::lol::lol:

Agreed!!! Kind of like the thread on this forum with listers disclosing all the firearms have, Not Cool!!!!!!! It's not being paranoid when they are out to get you...

Agreed!!! Kind of like the thread on this forum with listers disclosing all the firearms have, Not Cool!!!!!!! It's not being paranoid when they are out to get you...

I would agree if an address is also listed.

El Roboto-- Who do you think watches these forums? The unsophisticated?

I have a big a** dog that barks when anything is near the house. He is a wuss but sounds vicious. By the time he barks I could be loaded and angry lol

Yeah, my lab would bark and then lick someone to death