Celraysoda

Newest purchase.

Russian chick, a beemer.... now all you got left to do is move to brighton beach. =)

congrats....

:lol: Going there this weekend to see some of Klara's family. Nothing like fish, vodka and olivier!

olivie. =)

no r in the end. =)

Is that Route 46 in the backround? I was looking at buying a pickup from a dealer in Little Ferry and he literally wouldn't let me leave. He almost touched me trying to keep me from getting into my truck.

Thanks guys!

It has a one year BMW warranty so I am pretty happy with that. After that, I will get an extended warranty with US Fidelis. Yes, this is route 46 in Lodi.

As for parts, yeah, they can be pricey but I plan on doing all maintenance work myself. Parts online can be superior than what your mechanic has and are far less money. I am planning on ordering new rotors, pads and sensors for a whopping $199 with free shipping.

I had a cracked water pump housing in the Ford Focus. Firestone. Wanted $800, dealer wanter $1100. Bought the part off ebay and installed it myself. Cost me a total of about $80 and took me 30 minutes.

Russian chick, a beemer.... now all you got left to do is move to brighton beach. =)

congrats....

:lol: Going there this weekend to see some of Klara's family. Nothing like fish, vodka and olivier!

olivie. =)

no r in the end. =)

Klara puts bologna in hers.

Bet you all thought it was a gun! 8-)

Just picked it up today. Had to get rid of my 2002 Focus.

Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFs-2.jpg

How did you go from a Focus to a BMER?? Quite a difference, a nice one but different.

Good luck with it. Love them cars, or anything German

Da. Pickles, eggs, potatoes, carrots, bologna. Lettuce sounds nasty.

I had a 5 series before my brother made me total it. I repaired it over the next two years myself but needed something reliable. I got tired of the Focus fast so went back to Bmw.