tony357

Aim surplus

This has to be the worse co i ever ordered from. about 18 emails they cannot get their paperwork straight 4 phone calls and 3 times i faxed over my fid.. i think the order finally shipped and an order i put in a few weeks ago for 308 ammo..

plus i get an email from linda no subject??? who ever opens these type of emails, only reason i did is because i have been dealing with her and figured it had to be... no brainer their.. :thsmiley_deadhorse:

it was two orders one from a couple weeks ago that i spoke and emailed about for the period of the 3 weeks and an order i put in last week or a little over for 8mm ammo and a vz24 which should be shipped to tony but who knows where it will end up.. these orders were supposidly shipped several times this last incedent today had extra stuff on my order and they called to confirm if i orderede pistols and more ammo..

i purchased my two mosins from them last year without a hitch.. dont know what happened..

Ordered a few rifles, havent had issues having them shipped.

I made sure to upload my DL and FID via their system, and they had Tony's info already on file as a few other board members used him to have Aim ship rifles to.

I believe the disconnect may be if you place order and then fax info to them.

i've ordered a few guns and lots of ammo from them over the years with nary a hitch. Sounds like you happened to be the rare occasion where something goes wrong. It happens from time to time as no one is perfect but i don't think its representative of AIM in general. Now that they have your info, you should be good to go from here on out.

JG sales, OTOH, is a PITA with thier expensive shipping and signature required every time.

That is the odd thing i have ordered in the past.. never had any issues until now..

And the 1st order is in..

308ammo001.jpg

haha that looks awefully familiar...since my order was the same.

I got that email and just happened to open it too, so I know what you mean. I don't remember if there was a subject, but I remember opening it just by chance since I don't usually open emails like that.

I scanned my d/l and fid together, didn't have a problem besides the strange email confirmation.