Pizza Bob

What It's Like to Live in a Free State

This video was sent to me by my friend in Wyoming. He's on his back porch...

http://yfrog.com/55g...raithtestonmp5z

Shane, I think he may even have neater/more toys than you.....however, given the disparity of where you each live, I'd have to call it pretty even.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

OH MY GOD THAT MAN HAS FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPONS!!! He is prob going to rob banks, shoot up malls, schools, and workplaces. A total danger to the community! Someone needs to disarm him now!

I'd settle for just being allowed to have an MP5. Sad huh

• Like 1

living in a Free State was great I would drive out to state or federal land with what could only be considered a massive arsenal of firearms and shoot stuff with my friends whenever I wanted, I could visit my buddy in summit county where we would shoot skeet off his back deck, I carried a gun everyday including to class at Colorado State University, and I could buy a gun with my drivers license as fast as it took to get the NICS back(fastest was about 30-45 minutes in and out of the store, probably could have been faster but I was chatty, the longest was it took 24 hours to get the background check back right after Obama was elected).

its nice but like anything else it would get boring after a while. I would like to just own property in pa or something. All them laxed gun states might be cool if you like firearms but try finding a good paying job. where we live is just good to make $$$ thats it.

Here is another Wyoming photo - My 10 yr old Niece & 11 yr old Nephew after we were thru on their first day at the range. Took 10 guns - pistls, rifles and FAs up for them to shoot. That was 3 yrs ago. I've been back 4 times since and they have now shot a total of about 40 different guns ranging from a Ruger Bearcat to a BAR.

Gave them both rifles the next christmas - Henry 22 & SKS - and last year they both got another rifle for Christmas - 94 Win and K98k. If you start them young enuf they're hooked for life! :icon_mrgreen:

Sarge

post-2449-096517900 1287731988_thumb.jpg