rifleman

work access

My company does not block this site, but fantasy football stuff is blocked. (I'm not a fantasy football person, one of my anti gun coworkers is, he can't balieve I can brouse here and AR15, midway, gunbroker and many other sites. I tell him it's because the 2A, ther is no constitutational ammendment for sports. That torques him.). I also brouse on the iPhone when a computer is not available. I have coworkers who have an Internet browser on a thumb drive and they bypass security that way.

I have loaded firefox on a thumbdrive before so I can get to web pages on a persons pc that is infected with malware. I have cleaned a few computers up that way since you couldnt even access a browser sometimes. Never thought it would work for people trying to bypass filters. That and a proxy may do it. However my opinion still stands... GET BACK TO WORK

I do use firefox portable, but it wont bypass our filters. I believe our filters are setup on the network, not locally, so the browser you use makes no difference. I only use firefox, because my company takes forever to test and deploy software. We still use IE6.