rifleman

New (old) gun

Just got an Ithaca 37R Featherweight. Made in 1957, shoots great. Mod choke $175. Bought from a store in Rockaway "The Silver Bullet". Great place with interesting used long guns and a ton of new handguns. I would defanitely buy there again. Lots of zombie erasers and anybody that does not like bacon, should not enter- if you know what I mean.

Just got an Ithaca 37R Featherweight. Made in 1957, shoots great. Mod choke $175. Bought from a store in Rockaway "The Silver Bullet". Great place with interesting used long guns and a ton of new handguns. I would defanitely buy there again. Lots of zombie erasers and anybody that does not like bacon, should not enter- if you know what I mean.

M37's are great shotguns. Another J.M. Browning design.

So your OK with buying a gun from a racist pig?

• Like 2

"Silver Bullet" is a "COP" place. I went in there with a long pony tail and a beard and the Proprietor read as... AH had an attitude.

Lesson to be learned... This is not COP bashing it's just one individual. BTW met some of the Bergen Cty Sniper Team at CR yesterday. Decent guys some were pretty knowledgable and enthusiast. Great sense of humor when the discussion of accidental discharge of Remington 700's arose... :icon_e_biggrin:

I've said before that I've had mixed experiences at SB, but never anything as extreme as you guys are describing.

It's possible that Frank is just playing to what he perceives as his customer base, and tries to make some sort of evaluation when someone walks into the store. I've never heard him offer any extreme opinions on anything other than that he doesn't like dems or libs (and who does?). Makes sense. They think of him as the face of evil, promoting freedom and liberty, and would like nothing better than to see him fall into the bowels of Hell for selling guns.

As always, YMMV.