CageFighter

Mossberg 500 Tactical shotties?

Because I just posted this in another post, I'll add to the fun. Mossberg 590A1 sporting an Ontario Knife Company M9, GG&G light holder ($20) and a Streamlight with a simple push button base cap.

591A1-3.jpg

590A1-1.jpg

Because I just posted this in another post, I'll add to the fun. Mossberg 590A1 sporting an Ontario Knife Company M9, GG&G light holder ($20) and a Streamlight with a simple push button base cap.

591A1-3.jpg

590A1-1.jpg

I love my 590A1...need to pick up the Hogue short stock...The speedfeed that came with it was too big and I'm not to happy with the Knoxx Spec Ops NRS stock that I replaced it with (want to go more traditional)...I do need to get a Bayonet for it though. It's a beast of a pump shotgun!

Wojo, whether you like it or not we are alike. I have the same SOE stuff for my shotgun.

Edit: I thought those shotgun/pistol carriers where SOE. I was wrong. And we are NOT alike.

I love my 590A1...need to pick up the Hogue short stock...The speedfeed that came with it was too big and I'm not to happy with the Knoxx Spec Ops NRS stock that I replaced it with (want to go more traditional)...I do need to get a Bayonet for it though. It's a beast of a pump shotgun!

+1 on the bayo. I've been looking around the interwebz for a used one to pick up.

Can I ask what you don't like about that stock? I was thinking about getting it myself.

Bullpup m500 if memory serves me right made in the early 90s

Yes , it is a legit Mossberg 500 Bullpup not a kit or put together gun. They were made for only about 3 years and a legit one is pretty rare and pricey. I am sure they looked really futuristic in the late 80s. They handle pretty well and the recoil is not bad at all.The grip safety is a little weird though.

+1 on the bayo. I've been looking around the interwebz for a used one to pick up.

Can I ask what you don't like about that stock? I was thinking about getting it myself.

It's a good stock just not for me. They make the controls somewhat hard to use but I found ways around that. I just want to go more traditional. I got it because I'm not a big guy and that speed fees stock had an LOP that was a mile long. After some research, I think the hogue short LOP stock would be perfect for me.