Moose

IDPA This Sunday 11/21/10 @ Bridgewater

Guest HuntingPaper

I have to see if my BladeTech DOH holster is legal. Doubt it. Looks like my Safariland is though so I may use the Beretta instead of the Glock.

The DOH in your holster is an extra part of hardware you can unscrew it an place it higher. Which belt attachment do you have? Tek-Lok? i can bring the loop attachment or a blackhawk paddle holster for your G17.

Guest HuntingPaper

If I can borrow the Blackhawk holster that would be awesome.

You got it!

alot of things that arent legal ARE legal for woman, steph.

SERPAs are good to go, so is IWB. Last time I used pocket for mags and my IWB holster :D

Yeah I would very much like to participate but I don't own a holster for my 226. Does anyone know of a place I could pick one up in the Somerset County area? If not I'll try and order online and hope for fast shipping. I checked the rulebook and pocketing the mags seems legal, so I'm only out a holster.

Who says you cant CCW a 2011 with a large magwell and a 170mm mag? =)

Would love to try IDPA, but spending my birthday in AC instead.... or so it looks like. :icon_mrgreen:

Nevermind, saw it was the 21'st, not the 20th.

Would love to try IDPA, but will be stuck on the Belt Parkway driving Anastasia to JFK.

Would love to try IDPA, but spending my birthday in AC instead.... or so it looks like. :icon_mrgreen:

Would love to try IDPA, but will be stuck on the Belt Parkway driving Anastasia to JFK.

Wave to Ocean Parkway and Coney Island Ave. for me as you drive by

Guest HuntingPaper

Sunday drive to JFK... Happy birthday to you?

I've never done any sort of competition shooting. I am a newbie to guns in general. I really do want to try something but I will admit, I'm a little nervous. Should I try practice matches first before jumping in? I just don't want to make a fool of myself! Let me know what you think I should do.

Thanks.

I've never done any sort of competition shooting. I am a newbie to guns in general. I really do want to try something but I will admit, I'm a little nervous. Should I try practice matches first before jumping in? I just don't want to make a fool of myself! Let me know what you think I should do.

Thanks.

this might be my first time too...

i'd say i'm 75% sure i'm going at the moment.

my plan is to just take my time...

and for $10 i think it's worth it

this might be my first time too...

i'd say i'm 75% sure i'm going at the moment.

my plan is to just take my time...

and for $10 i think it's worth it

Thanks Deni! That gives me a little boost of motivation that I might not be the only newbie there!

Really, $10 and you get pizza!

This is going to be at the Somerset Fish and Game at 445 Milltown Road, Bridgewater NJ, correct?

I haven't shot in an IDPA match in a couple of years so I'll try to make it. If you're new to IDPA don't worry at all. Just think of it as a day of shooting with your friends. What could be better than that? I know you're going to have a great time!

Thanks Deni! That gives me a little boost of motivation that I might not be the only newbie there!

Really, $10 and you get pizza!

This is going to be at the Somerset Fish and Game at 445 Milltown Road, Bridgewater NJ, correct?

you know what, u definitely won't be the only newbie there.

i'm definitely in.

might as well get the first shoot under my belt!