Frank Jack Fiamingo

NJ2AS FREE BRIAN AITKEN RALLY CANCELED

The list of things that make me hate NJ and make me want to leave is getting SOOOOOOO long! It is clearly a Royalty/Serf state and you will be punished for thinking differently.

that coupled with the fact that PA is right "down the street" doesn't help much in making me want to stay.. lol

+1 If they don't have probable cause, it's a fishing expedition to incriminate you for whatever they can find. Cops are not your friends.

Rule #1, don't give 'em a reason to search. You don't want a cop to see it, put it in the trunk. Easy as pie.

Rule #1, don't give 'em a reason to search. You don't want a cop to see it, put it in the trunk. Easy as pie.

I agree with your idea, but not always easy as pie. My truck has no trunk. I usually put rifles under the rear seat and my range bag gets covered with gym clothes.

Brian's guns were locked in his trunk, so keeping them out of sight does no good of you consent to a fishing expedition. :facepalm:

That's not true. I have listened to a couple of interviews Where his lawyer talks about his trial etc... I think it's not about us or the rally, it's about him. If those are his wishes, then so be it. In the end, he has a great chance at a retrial and an appeal. He probably wants to stay low key. This also may have been on the advice of his lawyer.

We don't know and I wish him well either way. I'm not walking 1 inch in his shoes and until I do, I won't question his motives.

AGREED, I dont know how long I'd last in HIS shoes.

Well thats a kick in the nuts, my sundays free guess I'll go to the range. Did you guys catch that in case I need you to testify at my trial... I WILL BE LEGALLY TRANSPORTING TO AND FROM THE RANGE ON SUNDAY IN ACCORDANCE WITH 2C:39-6e/g. There, that ought to cover it, I hope.

I agree with your idea, but not always easy as pie. My truck has no trunk. I usually put rifles under the rear seat and my range bag gets covered with gym clothes.

I also have a truck w a bed cover. Since I only go directly to the range & home, I keep it all in the bed w/ the cover on it. I dont feel the need to keep it inside the cab.

I also have a truck w a bed cover. Since I only go directly to the range & home, I keep it all in the bed w/ the cover on it. I dont feel the need to keep it inside the cab.

What you are doing may be legal, but I would suggest putting the ammo in the cab with you if you can. I try to do EVERYTHING I can to show that I am obeying the law and have absolutely no intentions of doing anything illegal. Each and every gun case is locked with a padlock, each case with ammo is locked with a padlock, and they are kept as far apart as possible. Just a recommendation.

Well thats a kick in the nuts, my sundays free guess I'll go to the range. Did you guys catch that in case I need you to testify at my trial... I WILL BE LEGALLY TRANSPORTING TO AND FROM THE RANGE ON SUNDAY IN ACCORDANCE WITH 2C:39-6e/g. There, that ought to cover it, I hope.

I got your back. biggrin.gif

You should grow up and get a clue also. You never turn down help of any kind when it is offered!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ahve a better clue than most people here...i've HAD close friends in his position. Until its YOU SITTING IN A CELL, then STFU because you dont have a clue of what you're talking about.

• Like 1

Shane... nope I got it and agree. They are totally out of balance with reality. And this is not a but... when I see some inner city politico actually state that violent criminals deserve punishment to the full extent of the law and mean it, then I will believe that real change might be in the making.

BA should never have gotten 7 years... he should never have been stopped/recalled, searched or arrested. Personally want to know why his car was searched.

He consented As for the Stop and approach, HIS OWN MOTHER caled the police and told them he was an EDP/Danger to himself...who wants to bet she ALSO told them he had the guns in his car. Out of Malice? Of course not, out of concern, but the results ended up the same way. Once someone gets us involved and makes the claim that a person is a danger to themselves, WE ARE GOING TO INVESTIGATE IT if for no other reason than to limit our own liability. Do I agree with the Outcome?? Certainly not, once they determined that he was not in fact a danger to himself or anyone else, that would have been the end of it if it were me..that said Neither I, or anyone else was there, and we dont know exactly what happened, what was said or the exact circumstances.

I only wish Brian well. If he, Nappen, or his family felt the rally was not in his best interest, that is his call. And I certainly dont think he did not appreciate what everybody was doing and willing to do. He may need to keep tight lipped about the 2A movement for his case

I almost feel that some people here were upset that we cant use B.A.'s case to further our cause. Albeit, it could be able to further our cause, this is not the way to do it. Of all that I have heard about Nappen, I am sure that he would agree. You dont want to use a case with so many variables, to try and change a bad law with this case law. The variables could hurt us more in the long run. These laws need to be taken care of at the Legislator level. This case is about Brian and Brian alone. I think he still needs support and our prayers.....God's speed for a quick release.

I only wish Brian well. If he, Nappen, or his family felt the rally was not in his best interest, that is his call. And I certainly dont think he did not appreciate what everybody was doing and willing to do. He may need to keep tight lipped about the 2A movement for his case

I almost feel that some people here were upset that we cant use B.A.'s case to further our cause. Albeit, it could be able to further our cause, this is not the way to do it. Of all that I have heard about Nappen, I am sure that he would agree. You dont want to use a case with so many variables, to try and change a bad law with this case law. The variables could hurt us more in the long run. These laws need to be taken care of at the Legislator level. This case is about Brian and Brian alone. I think he still needs support and our prayers.....God's speed for a quick release.

+1

Speaking stricly for myself and not an official position of NJ2AS, it was never about using him to champian the cause, it was about undoing an injustice. If Brian were to be a champion of change or a poster child of whats wrong it would absolutely have to be post getting free and clear of his current situation. In my mind thats where the real danger for him lies. If he were to become the poster child prior to a decision, that would mean a commuted sentance would also be potentially percieved as an admission of bad laws on the part of the state. This state absolutely would not do that, even if it was right for the one, they arent opening the doors for the many.

At this point it's all about the Governor and either a commutation or a pardon. NOW< if you dont want the POLITICAL REALITY..Stop reading here.

This has gone beyond "Justice" and into Politics...THAT is what you get with this personal appeal to the Governor. Now, despite the fervent hope and Wishes of some people, Gov Christie is NOT PRO GUN..I personally classify him as Anti, but some still hold out hope. He appointed one of the entrenched Democrat, Anti-gun Politicians in the state as his Attorney general. In TEN MONTHS in office she has managed to remove a right we've had here for decades (Direct CMP Sales), Kill a lessening of the AWB (AO Carbines), and Most recently Ban an entirely NEW weapon (IO 7.62X39 Rifles). Cheistie WILL TAKE HER RECCOMENDATION when it comes to a Pardon/Commutation, and if his case is linked to "Gun Activists" she will fight as hard as possible to influence him to NOT rule in favor of Brian. Dont give up on changing the laws, and if you want to use Brian's case as a rallying point, WAIT UNTIL HES SAFELY HOME.. If you make his case a Political issue HE is the one to pay the price.

I ahve a better clue than most people here...i've HAD close friends in his position. Until its YOU SITTING IN A CELL, then STFU because you dont have a clue of what you're talking about.

i ONLY play by the rules. i've watched too many "LOCKED UP: RAW" shows on MSNBC to keep me out of that place. =thats enough for me to STFU.

Now, despite the fervent hope and Wishes of some people, Gov Christie is NOT PRO GUN..I personally classify him as Anti, but some still hold out hope. He appointed one of the entrenched Democrat, Anti-gun Politicians in the state as his Attorney general. In TEN MONTHS in office she has managed to remove a right we've had here for decades (Direct CMP Sales), Kill a lessening of the AWB (AO Carbines), and Most recently Ban an entirely NEW weapon (IO 7.62X39 Rifles).

+1 on this, an appeal for clemency only makes sense right now, because Christie can say he threw a crumb off his table groaning with donuts to the 'gun crowd' at a time when it will cost him little politically. After the New Year and the Redumblicans get their turn to start screwing up again, you will see Tubby tack to the left faster than a Princeton Grad student trying to get into some hippie chick's pants...

At this point it's all about the Governor and either a commutation or a pardon. NOW< if you dont want the POLITICAL REALITY..Stop reading here.

This has gone beyond "Justice" and into Politics...THAT is what you get with this personal appeal to the Governor. Now, despite the fervent hope and Wishes of some people, Gov Christie is NOT PRO GUN..I personally classify him as Anti, but some still hold out hope. He appointed one of the entrenched Democrat, Anti-gun Politicians in the state as his Attorney general. In TEN MONTHS in office she has managed to remove a right we've had here for decades (Direct CMP Sales), Kill a lessening of the AWB (AO Carbines), and Most recently Ban an entirely NEW weapon (IO 7.62X39 Rifles). Cheistie WILL TAKE HER RECCOMENDATION when it comes to a Pardon/Commutation, and if his case is linked to "Gun Activists" she will fight as hard as possible to influence him to NOT rule in favor of Brian. Dont give up on changing the laws, and if you want to use Brian's case as a rallying point, WAIT UNTIL HES SAFELY HOME.. If you make his case a Political issue HE is the one to pay the price.

Yep. I think that is a valid analysis of the current situation. The AG is DEFINITELY not our friend, Governor Christie still has a chance to show us that he understands the difference between criminal use of a gun, and simple possession. I am still hopeful that he will make the correct decision. In the meantime, everyone should do everything in their power to support Brian. Nothing has changed. We were trying to support him the best way we knew how before, and we will continue to support him until his release..

Apparently, one of the positive things to have come from this is that NJ2AS, through the person of Frank Fiamingo himself, has been invited as a contributor to one of the more popular and widely read NJ conservative blogs.

Congratulations, Frank. in spite of the occasional small setback, you guys are moving forward at an outstanding pace. Keep up the good work.

I just added the link to CNJ to my bookmarks.

Conservative New Jersey

Apparently, one of the positive things to have come from this is that NJ2AS, through the person of Frank Fiamingo himself, has been invited as a contributor to one of the more popular and widely read NJ conservative blogs.

Congratulations, Frank. in spite of the occasional small setback, you guys are moving forward at an outstanding pace. Keep up the good work.

I just added the link to CNJ to my bookmarks.

Conservative New Jersey

Thank you, Ken. I appreciate your support. On thing I will promise. The New Jersey Second Amendment Society stands ready, willing, and able to continue the fight to restore sanity to the way firearms enthusiasts are treated in NJ. I we have learned one thing form our experiences so far, it is that there is a DEFINITE will among NJ gun owners to repair the damage done to our rights. We REFUSE to be treated as "guilty until proven innocent"! We know exactly *HOW* to make our voices heard, and if the NJ Legislature hasn't figured that out, then they are in for a *HUGE* surprise next November. As a matter of fact, I think you have just given me the subject for my next submission to ConservativeNewJersey.com. rolleyes.gif

THANKS KEN biggrin.gif

Apparently they are as stupid as you if they are in that position.

Why are we fighting amongst ourselves. We just got finished showing the antis how well we can pull together, and kick a**. Nothing gives them more sick pleasure than to see something like this. I am not blaming any one person here. I just want everyone to remember, NOTHING ON THE INTERNET IS PRIVATE. I don't think this is the face you guys want to show to the enemy. The things we are united on, are *WAY* more important than our individual egos. Several people made good points here. There will always be disagreements. Please try to keep the personal attacks confined to private messages if you must have them at all.

Lets continue to show the gun grabbers how PHENOMENALLY well we can pull together when needed. It will scare the CRAP our t of them. Don't think for a moment that those NJ legislators on the wrong side of 2A issues didn't just sit up and take notice of how QUICKLY we were able to mobilize our forces. I suggest we concentrate on THAT!. Come November, they will either be shaking in THEIR boots, or will be kicked OUT by OURS! If nothing else, the events of the last couple of weeks have proven our capability.

PLEASE let's focus on that.

Sorry for preaching, and thank you.

• Like 1

Sig2009 said:

I've noticed that you didn't make too many friends over at the Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Forum(pafoa.org)either. You seem to have a very confrontational edge to you.

And this is constructive how? Enough with the bullshit already. KPD is speaking from his personal and professional experiences. This thread has run its course and is being locked.