Nick T

Lakewood PD Officer Chris Matlosz Killed in line of duty

What a POS, I hope he makes the decision not to surrender peacefully; I'd hate to see the people have to pay to feed and clothe that disgusting SOB for the next 60 years (thank you Jon Corzine) :mad: . Turns my stomach... My prayers are with the family, friends and his fiancé during this terrible time.

Did anyone ask where the assbag got his carry permit? <= sarcasm

• Like 4

RIP to this officer and may they catch the guy who did this. Unfortunately the state cannot give the person who did this the same fate as the fine officer. I hate being in a touchy feely state that doesn't have the death penalty. Too bad this didn't happen in Texas :D

Guest bigworld

Life has to continue and everything will become better..

RIP.

Justice will be swift, as it should.

It MAY be swift because it was a cop. Honestly if it were any regular citizen.....it would not be swift by any means. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to live in a state that doesn't support its criminals.......but unfortunately this is not the case.

Matlosz was a friend and this scumbag executed him while he sat in his car, I pray he resists and the arresting authority turns him into Swiss cheese

NickT my condolences go out to you, the officer's friends, family, and coworkers. You all are in my thoughts at this difficult time.

the solution would be the same if the scumbag was white, yellow, green, or pink... eye for an eye.. I have absolutely no sympathy far a guy who would kill someone in such a cold brazen way.. shooting a cop in his car in the afternoon? that is ridiculous.. getting this guy out of public population (and preferably in the ground) would benefit everyone.. people who are that stupid are very dangerous..

it doesn't have to be a noose if that is racist.. they can just shoot him for all I care.. a rope is just convenient because you can reuse it.. :icon_razz:

Personally hanging the SOB would be too quick, I'd much prefer he gargle his own blood and contemplate his own demise for a few excruciatingly painful minutes...

Racist? Plenty of white people were hung.

WHY are we portraying a tree & a noose as "racist"?

NOOSE = JUSTICE ...nothing else!!

who gives a sh*t whether hes white, black, purple, green or yellow!

again, hang 'em means justice, nothing else!!

• Like 1

Let's tone down the personal interjections of how we would want a human being to suffer. Saying that we want a human being to suffer excruciating pain and whatnot on a public space does not reflect well on the rest of the community.

Further, it does not add to any relevant discussion of remembering Officer Christopher Matlosz, RIP.

Thanks for understanding.

ETA:

I do suggest editing your own posts; and any posts discussing how a person should suffer in this thread moving forward will be removed.

• Like 1

Let's tone down the personal interjections of how we would want a human being to suffer. Saying that we want a human being to suffer excruciating pain and whatnot on a public space does not reflect well on the rest of the community.

Further, it does not add to any relevant discussion of remembering Officer Christopher Matlosz, RIP.

Thanks for understanding.

ETA:

I do suggest editing your own posts; and any posts discussing how a person should suffer in this thread moving forward will be removed.

fair enough.. sorry about that.. having MANY friends and family that are LEOs.. having heard of someone being gunned down in broad day light..

just brings VERY emotional response.. this scumbag robbed the world of someone who worked hard to keep the streets clean.. robbed the world of someones family member... while I understand your point and will abide by it.. it is hard for a subject like this not to conjure a harsh emotional response..