Sign in to follow this  
cubflyer50

MARYLAND HEARINGS ON RECIPROCITY WITH VA. DE. PA.

NEXT WEEK MARYLAND IS HAVING A HEARING ON RECRIPROCITY WITH VIRGINIA, PENN. AND DELAWARE PERMIT HOLDERS. IT DOESN'T SAY THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A RESIDENT OF THE STATE BUT JUST BE A PERMIT HOLDER.....YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE HEARING LIVE NEXT WEEK....SEE THE WEBSITE: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marylandshallissue.org%2F&h=cbc67

I don't know what these hearings are or what they mean. But if this happened, it would be huge. Since MD does not even issue to their own citizens. Except for carrying money or being shot in front of police on more than one occasion. They are barely less strict than NJ.

I'm doubting anything will come of this because it does not make sense. But, if it did, it would be a tidal wave for gun rights.

I'm watching it live and we are making very good points. However, I feel our words our falling on deaf ears. If this goes through, it could be HUGE for all of us.

I don't know what these hearings are or what they mean. But if this happened, it would be huge. Since MD does not even issue to their own citizens. Except for carrying money or being shot in front of police on more than one occasion. They are barely less strict than NJ.

I'm doubting anything will come of this because it does not make sense. But, if it did, it would be a tidal wave for gun rights.

VA permit is a good one to have.... and quite easy to get apparently

Identical to FL. Good for 5 years, total cost was a little less, $100 I think. That would also be a higher average cost per year though.

I got both at the same time.

Identical to FL. Good for 5 years, total cost was a little less, $100 I think. That would also be a higher average cost per year though.

I got both at the same time.

Arizona is 60 bucks, didn't require a LEO to do the permits, half a page of yes/no questions and no photo ID.

Yay!

Arizona is 60 bucks, didn't require a LEO to do the permits, half a page of yes/no questions and no photo ID.

Yay!

I thought in Arizona the point is moot, since you can carry whatever the hell you want without a permit. Or does that apply only to residents?

Anybody, resident or non, who legally can, can carry in AZ with/without a permit. They still issue the permit for recip purposes...and the recip is pretty equal to FL with exception of WA....

I've been pushing AZ over FL on forums for several months now, however, AZ doesn't come into play with the topic of this post. :rolleyes: