SJ Shooter

$99 Mosin's @ Buds..Free Shipping

Here is the thread from before....someone start it up im sure we can get some folk together...TJ how many you need to make the price mo atractive. (not that already isnt) but some will ask.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21182-anyone-game-for-a-group-buy-on-mosins/page__p__281342__hl__mosin__fromsearch__1#entry281342

where is eagle arms.......

if tony or someone gets a group buy, id probably buy one, price depending. it has to be worthwhile, considering the initial cost, nics, tax, and gas/tolls/time to get somewhere. if tony does it, its a 100 mile trip, one way for me. thats adding $60 of gas alone just to get there.

I'd be in for 1 or 2, Anyway to work out something for the folks up in Central and Northern Jersey. I shoot at Shore Shot and belong to the OBRPC.

Just thinking about the Drive and gas cost, be like more than half the cost of one would be used up in gas for some of us.

Harry

:hunter: So this what I count so far...15 on the high side. Tony can you work with this number or is there a magic number to get a deal. Your call.

NorthernYankee - 1

JimmyAGR - 1

SJShooter -1

Maks - 1or 2

tbtrout -1

Wastegate -1

StanBo -1

Mannym21 -1

Jsko -1-2

EchoMirage -1

hd2000fxdl -1 or 2

robs609 -1

ok guys, now we have to break it down into counts for hex & round receivers.

Tony,

I'll take 1 of each and after mapping out what town you are in I can come and pick them up when they come in. I thought you were further south.

For some of the folks that are further north, I get on the Parkway at the Cheesequake rest area, that's just south of the turnpike by about 3 or 4 miles. After they come in if anyone wasn't to meet up and car pool from there we might be able to work something out to save you about 100 miles round trip from there.

I'll post up a day and time after Tony updates us on the order.

Harry

If we put together a deal that is worth it for me up in the North...I would be in. I am pretty sure I would be looking for 1-4. We have been kicking around ordering a few from Buds at work...I am sure we would switch it up to a local source if the deal was good.

ac