SJ Shooter

$99 Mosin's @ Buds..Free Shipping

Ok guys, I can do $100. for round receivers, $120. for hex receivers. These all come with the normal accessories: sling,bayo,pouch & oil can. They are in good to very good condition. Price does not include tax or nics, 3%xtra for credit card. Let me know gents. If count is correct, we are at 11 round & 8 hex.

Tony - if it's not too late... I'd like to change mine from hex to round. I already have a hex and would like to have a round receiver for this purchase.

Thanks!

Rey

Ok Fellars, 3/4 of the Mosins have arrived, the remainder should be about another week or so. Pm me with who can pick up & when. I am usually available after 5 or 6 week nights, anytime after noon on Mondays. They are all in very good condition, so no need to scurry.

Tony..............

Tony is a really cool dude and so is his buddy Jeff. I was happy with my purchase and it was nice to meet everyone there. I could have hung out for a lot longer but had to run.

I did come home with:

IMG_2916.JPG

IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2925.JPG

IMG_2934.JPG

There were others in with different stocks in different hues. This is the one that jumped out at me. I can't wait to clean it up and get to the range with it.

Well worth the drive. I only killed a quarter tank.

Thanks again Tony!

Tony is a really cool dude and so is his buddy Jeff. I was happy with my purchase and it was nice to meet everyone there. I could have hung out for a lot longer but had to run.

I did come home with:

IMG_2916.JPG

IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2925.JPG

IMG_2934.JPG

There were others in with different stocks in different hues. This is the one that jumped out at me. I can't wait to clean it up and get to the range with it.

Well worth the drive. I only killed a quarter tank.

Thanks again Tony!

Looks great! Can't wait to pick mine up on Saturday.