Not too long ago, the NJ Naval Militia was reactivated (under Whitman's administration), only to be de-activated after Sept 11. Apparently McGreevey got upset because this volunteer agency elected its officers, so McGreevy couldn't appoint them. So in standard wah-wah crybaby fashion seen among democrat governors, McGreevy didn't disappoint with his "if I can't be the boss, then no one can play."

So, the NJNM has been in a stand down order since 2002.

Just to be clear, this was not a ragtag team of armed nuts in boats. It was all volunteer, most were either active or retired naval or military persons. The worked in cooperation with the Coast Guard and State Police, observing and reporting suspicious incidents.

Ray Ray, your our leader as Zed commander, when do you want to start drilling us. (that didnt sound too good)

Best I can do is travel around the state and shoot in as many ranges as I can. And hopefully members here will try and do the same.

As far as ZED training, if Cherry Ridge, Ft. Dix and Central Jersey let members do tactical shoots then we can start talking. But unfortunetly, they are bound by legalities and what-not.

Best I can do is travel around the state and shoot in as many ranges as I can. And hopefully members here will try and do the same.

As far as ZED training, if Cherry Ridge, Ft. Dix and Central Jersey let members do tactical shoots then we can start talking. But unfortunetly, they are bound by legalities and what-not.

You can ALMOST classify IDPA and USPSA as tactical shoots.

Come to a match, try it out and see what happens. Who knows you might like it.

You can ALMOST classify IDPA and USPSA as tactical shoots.

Come to a match, try it out and see what happens. Who knows you might like it.

I have and eventually will, thanks Ronny.

ANYBODY NEAR OCEAN COUNTY NJ? i tried starting a civilian preservation group in brick area noones interested did my best to promote it etc

figured it would be cool for guys with licensed firearms and families to do the whole prepper thing,share ideas etc...zero response!

ANYBODY NEAR OCEAN COUNTY NJ? i tried starting a civilian preservation group in brick area noones interested did my best to promote it etc

figured it would be cool for guys with licensed firearms and families to do the whole prepper thing,share ideas etc...zero response!

Check the date of the last post in this thread and you may already have your answer.

Check the date of the last post in this thread and you may already have your answer.

YEAH PRETTY PATHEITC...THEY DUMP 2000 BUCKS ON AN EVIL BLACK RIFLE ONLY TO POLISH THE BARREL

im moving anyway in the next 2 months to a state where there are men....lol

a multitude of states now are forming STATE MILITIAS IN TEXAS,and neighboring states as well as cspoa and assorted groups forming to protect the constitution

NEW JERSEY CAN KEEP ITS FAT LIBERAL LAWS....i grew up here and think its gone to shit

in texas you can buy a house for 45,000 and live among men....men who will fight and protect

i guess these guys dont think much about what their kids will think when they lay down and play bitch....oh well

for the very few who will fight....godspeed!