glockman26

clay pigeons

Hey - My son and I are going to join cherry ridge range next month and are currently stocking up on supplies. I purchased a trap shooter but strangely enough, I cannot find anywhere that sells clay pigeons.

because of the weight - this is a local purchase - to order on the internet - it cost about 7 to 10 bucks for 90 clays and $150 TO SHIP !

We live in Morris County in Budd Lake - Ramseys Outdoor in Ledgewood doesnt have them.

Does anyone know where we can get clay targets ?

THANKS

Get them at the range. Cheaper than anywhere else. Just find one of the ROs and ask him to open the shed near the shotgun range. If I remember right, last season they were 11 bucks a case of 140. Bring cash.

Get them at the range. Cheaper than anywhere else. Just find one of the ROs and ask him to open the shed near the shotgun range. If I remember right, last season they were 11 bucks a case of 140. Bring cash.

Ken is correct - $11 a case, case count is 135 if I remember correctly.

There's a Red box right near the first port on the shotgun range.

Press to talk, release to listen. Press button, wait a second, they will answer. Press again: "Need some clays at Shotgun" and a few minutes later and 11 bucks lighter, you're good to go.

I am still waiting to go to Cherry Ridge with Frank one of these days. It seems like they have lame rules about target distances, handguns on the rifle range, only allowing paper targets. That's weak. It makes me appreciate Fort Dix even more.

Does Dick Sporting goods have them in their store on RT 18 or did you find them someplace else. I didn't see any the last time I was there.

Harry

Not sure about Dick's, but Sayreville Sportsman had them last time I was there.