MidwestPX

This is cool

I hope that guy is NOT a member on here due to what I am about to say....he is a complete idiot. First of all, you can tell by the way he talks that he is not all there. Second, he really needed the person recording him to let him know that he shouldn't put a LOADED mag into a gun? :banghead:

Midwest: Good job. I am looking forward to your mags when I get my AR built.

No worries, Paul; I didn't take any of the comments that way. At any rate, just to clarify, I had absolutely nothing to do with this video being made or created. The customer took it upon himself to record, edit, and post it to Youtube. I just found it neat that someone decided to take a product I make and do a video review of it.

Cool video? Not so much. Cool product for the terrible laws in this terrible state? Absolutely!

And I was less concerned about his questioning whether he should load the rifle there, and more concerned that he didn't even know which way it went in! Then there was his issue just loading the magazine...

Great product, just used two of your 20/15 pmags today actually. :) Very happy with them, I'm also ecstatic over the Geissele SD3G trigger you sold me as well.

As for this guy, nice that he is spreading the word. Huge fail on loading , was treating it like a single feed pistol mag as others pointed out.

We all def. love your product and most importantly your service (IMHO). Couldnt be happier with the my experience and I will be purchasing more toys from you as soon as I get my balls back after the wedding.

As for the video.. Yikes, not exactly a captivating speaker, can't load for ****, and didn't know which way the mag goes into the gun. If i had to listen to him speak any longer i'd consider jamming #2 pencils in my ears to make it stop. LOL

Did I miss something because I never saw him actually put the mag in the gun. I agree not the best video but he is spreading the word and now I am about to go and purchase some 15/30's :icon_mrgreen:

MidwestPX, I can understand why you are excited, and you make a good product, however watching the video is torture.

May I also just add that the guy who made the video seems like a typical Hauges customer :banghead: