Maksim

NJGF T-Shirts

I didn't want to be the one to point that out, since I'm pretty new to this site, but I couldn't help noticing that there are a lot of large guys around here.

I can wear L but I normally buy XL for more comfort.... and they tend to shrink a bit.

Thisrts are ready. Just got the call from the shop. Yay. They took longer as the shop was backlogged, however they are ready. Will be picking them up tomorrow morning, and will start sending them out tomorrow afternoon for those that paid. If you said you were picking them up, figure after 3pm will be ready. If you have not paid yet, send via paypal, [email protected], or call me/pm for credit card info or mailing check/money order.

I do have extras for most sizes if you have not stated it earlier, or want extras.

Once again, a portion of each shirt will go to charities listed in the earlier threads.

:girlwerewolf:

thanks.

Nice, glad I picked the black. When are they shipping out?

For those that paid, they will be going out tomorrow. Having my admin pack them tomorrow and ship them out. Only thing I am afraid of, the shipping rates went up at the USPS.

Hey maks do you have any black 2x left over? If so I'll take two black 2x. Please let me know.

Chris, I am 99% certain have extras. Will post tomorrow for sure. I have the spreadsheet with totals on my office PC.