jcerillo70

Would this rig be uspsa/idpa legal?

I found this and fell in love. For my 1911.

I cant tell if it covers the trigger from the picture, and the maker seems like they might have been eating paint chips today by the off topic response when i asked. maybe you guys know?

hl_h-12.jpg

Id get the one with 4 mag pouches. Theyre asking $357...seems fair if i can use it

I not sure if that exact holster would be legal, but check out the rule book. (USPSA)

Here is the handy dandy link for you; http://www.uspsa.org/rules/2010HandgunRulesProof3web.pdf

Start looking at page 75 for holster restrictions.

It looks nice if you are into it, but I would get a decent polymer holster and mag pouches and spend the rest of the money saved on ammo.

And I thought I was nuts!!

You need to cover the trigger, and to get something like that would cost a bunch of money for a good one.

I was looking for something that I could use in Wild Bunch matches and USPSA, but there's more USPSA shoots, then there are Wild Bunch.......so I'll be looking at Blade Tech.

I figured the way to go for a rig USPSA/IDPA ... per your comments, Even though id love to use my illigal cowboy rig would go like this..

Let me know what you think

1> Blade-tech SRB (Sting Ray Belt Holster)IDPA Approved - $65

2> CR Speed Super Hi-Torque "Deluxe" Range Belt - $65

3> Cr speed Versa-Pouch 4 Pack - $130 (ouch!)

I figured the way to go for a rig USPSA/IDPA ... per your comments, Even though id love to use my illigal cowboy rig would go like this..

Let me know what you think

1> Blade-tech SRB (Sting Ray Belt Holster)IDPA Approved - $65

2> CR Speed Super Hi-Torque "Deluxe" Range Belt - $65

3> Cr speed Versa-Pouch 4 Pack - $130 (ouch!)

You can (I would at least) get the DOH setup with teklock and order the belt attachment. DOH legal in USPSA, not in IDPA. So when you go to an IDPA event, just switch the mounting hardware. the cr speed mag pouches are good, but for half the price you can get the Bladetech's. Also the OUTER belt is not legal for IDPA, but using the INNER would be fine.