Ray Ray

tactical T-shirts?

I have two tshirts from 7.62D, but they are the older designs...which were way better than the new ones IMO.

The older ones were more plain and simple. The only 'old' design that has been passed on to the 'new' designs is the "671 grains of diplomacy' which I have.

The new tshirt designs are just not my type. I don't like designs that take up the whole shirt, or designs that are just...too much (designs on first page). But that's just me.

They make nice tshirts nonetheless. My 2 shirts have been through the wash for 2 years now and they still look fresh and the designs are not chipping or anything.

Thanks Andres and Kevin!

I like the one that uses the old style target with the guy pointing a belly gun at you. I might get that one. Gotta see what else they got.

Might want to try AFMO.com

Not sure if you are looking for plain jane under garmets...

Tac Shirts - Cheap

Edit - for some reason the hyper link won't work so you can cut and paste.

https://www.gsaadvan...68&itemIndex=-1

Or Wicked Jester... I have few. I was just wearing one in Mexico and got some interesting looks.

Wicked Jester

I'm a fan of the tactical polo (if done correctly). Looks clean, and, more importantly, prevents chafing if I'm wearing something like a sling or a pack-- as it prevents direct contact to my neck.

If not done correctly, then the material can be annoying if not down right obnoxious (too heavy, too rough, too weak, etc).

What the fugg

Why are you hating on someone elses clothes? You don't like it, don't buy it. I like them, so I'll buy. And yeah, I'm tacticool/mall ninja/ whatever you wanna call me. I don't care.

The shirts look like some bastard child of Ed Hardy tee's and Affliction tee's. Gah.

To each their own, those just aren't for me.

(I'm also skinny and would look absurd covered in massive tough-guy symbols/slogans)

While I do not advocate spending ludicrous amounts of money on clothing, especially not that crazy morale swag (not a fan at all), I do believe there is value in quality clothing (which unfortunately are often more expensive).

I remember when I switched over to the ACU, I ripped through four pairs [literally]. Two of them were in the field, but the other two were when I was doing menial, administrative tasks. So, if I'm doing something active, not just shooting, or if I simply need the clothing to hold up, I want quality clothing (stitching, design, material, company, etc). If I'm just bench-shooting, obviously it does not matter.

Ultimately, "tactical" is simply a label, and one that I believe is applied to an action and not necessarily a mindset (in regards to material goods). With that said, I do believe strongly that price does not correlate with quality. For example, LAPG offers decent "work"-quality pants for cheap, and a person does not necessarily have to invest in Arc'Teryx to get quality.

While I do not advocate spending ludicrous amounts of money on clothing, especially not that crazy morale swag (not a fan at all), I do believe there is value in quality clothing (which unfortunately are often more expensive).

I remember when I switched over to the ACU, I ripped through four pairs [literally]. Two of them were in the field, but the other two were when I was doing menial, administrative tasks. So, if I'm doing something active, not just shooting, or if I simply need the clothing to hold up, I want quality clothing (stitching, design, material, company, etc). If I'm just bench-shooting, obviously it does not matter.

Agreed. I've ripped up a couple sets of cheap BDU's/etc while running around playing airsoft. My more expensive Multicam stuff holds up so much better than cheap Chinese made knockoff stuff.