SpecialK

West Orange Shooting

This isn't a good weekend either, hope we don't hear of anything else like this being there are some less desirables making their initiation this weekend, I think NYC PD is gearing up for possible activity this weekend also.

Harry

??????????

This isn't a good weekend either, hope we don't hear of anything else like this being there are some less desirables making their initiation this weekend, I think NYC PD is gearing up for possible activity this weekend also.

Harry

Could you explain more please.

Just found this:

http://gothamist.com...le_easter_n.php

NYPD Prepares For Possible Easter Night Gang Violence

I see you found the information, I would have been here sooner but went out to eat with family.

Like I said, I hope we all have a nice quite weekend.

Harry

Sad. My heart goes out to the family. That part of town has been sketchy for a while, but must have gotten worse in the 6 years I have been in the boonies.

A few "fine upstanding citizens" attempted a car jacking on me near near the old Spanky's (no, I wasn't a patron) 7 or 8 years ago. Guess they thought better of it when they heard the mighty Mercury Sable go WOT and steer right at them. It was a company car and I remember wondering how I was going to explain the blood and guts on the foront end if the 3 guys hadn't been such good gymnasts.

Sad. My heart goes out to the family. That part of town has been sketchy for a while, but must have gotten worse in the 6 years I have been in the boonies.

A few "fine upstanding citizens" attempted a car jacking on me near near the old Spanky's (no, I wasn't a patron) 7 or 8 years ago. Guess they thought better of it when they heard the mighty Mercury Sable go WOT and steer right at them. It was a company car and I remember wondering how I was going to explain the blood and guts on the foront end if the 3 guys hadn't been such good gymnasts.

I was visiting a friend at Seton Hall a couple years ago and was approached while sitting at a red light just a few blocks from the school by a couple of hoodlums. Needless to say i ran every red light until i got to campus.. i dont think ive been back there since, i dont think i've ever been so scared in my life either. I've driven through parts of Newark and felt safer.. that kinda sums it all up.

And I hear that the shooting in WO wasn't a robbery, it was drug related. This comes from a very good source. From what I was told the store looked like a liquor store from the outside, but was really a drug store once you walked in the front door.

And I hear that the shooting in WO wasn't a robbery, it was drug related. This comes from a very good source. From what I was told the store looked like a liquor store from the outside, but was really a drug store once you walked in the front door.

I went to deli like that in Washington Heights NY once(early nineties) .Ordered a coffee and a buttered roll and the guy looked at me like I was nuts !!