DevsAdvocate

Polish designed anti-zombie house...

I saw this recently on another forum and the consensus was that the big roll up door was a huge weak point in the system. But the place is cool none the less.

I was going to say the same thing about that metal roll up gate being a weakness, it should have been solid sliding wall or something. Its cool none the less but if your goal is maximum security and spending all that money go all the way.

I saw this recently on another forum and the consensus was that the big roll up door was a huge weak point in the system. But the place is cool none the less.

My thoughts exactly, both on the vulnerable point and on the coolness.

Depends on the type of zombie aka slow and stupid or infected stronger then human zombie.. plus they have to get around all the perimeter walls to get to the roll up door.. and I am sure its not some regular roll up door.. Probably reinforced like you can't imagine

My thoughts exactly, both on the vulnerable point and on the coolness.

It's only a matter of time and if this place is the only one that's that strong, they'd be hitting the other houses first giving time to thin out the zombies.

It's like being in the woods, you don't have to out run the bear, you just need to run faster than the other guy.

Harry

There are cheaper solutions to the problem than building a fortified house. I believe it starts with a MG34 and a stockpile of 8mm ammo on a 360 degree turret on the roof of a house. Whatever the snipers don't hit, the MG mows down, and whatever stragglers left will be picked off by the semi's on the edges of the roof. No need to build a big silly house, just have a few guys with a plan and your golden against any zombies.

There are cheaper solutions to the problem than building a fortified house. I believe it starts with a MG34 and a stockpile of 8mm ammo on a 360 degree turret on the roof of a house. Whatever the snipers don't hit, the MG mows down, and whatever stragglers left will be picked off by the semi's on the edges of the roof. No need to build a big silly house, just have a few guys with a plan and your golden against any zombies.

uh huh.....and hope you have a full squad to man every gun 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, without ever letting your guard down. the point of a stronghold like this is to NOT REQUIRE an armed watch 24/7. you raise the bridges, lower the doors, and relax inside.

• Like 2

we got the man power covered with no problems, along with alternate locations, a sustainable food supply with fresh water etc. When you live in the woods and not in a condo you can do this type of stuff without storing an obnoxious amount of product.

And if you think you can just sit in that house and chill out you crack me up. That thing could be breeched with no problem, starting with that pos garage door they put in.

we got the man power covered with no problems, along with alternate locations, a sustainable food supply with fresh water etc. When you live in the woods and not in a condo you can do this type of stuff without storing an obnoxious amount of product.

And if you think you can just sit in that house and chill out you crack me up. That thing could be breeched with no problem, starting with that pos garage door they put in.

No offense Tim. The fact that it is a concrete house with such a security vulnerability proves it is a Polish house.

• Like 1

well i guess you just got everything covered and know it all already, huh.

Like I said in the duplicate thread, this house will be a target for zombies AND other survivors. A big truck or bus and this house is kaputz.

well i guess you just got everything covered and know it all already, huh.

No but with an extensive background in architecture I'm pretty sure I know WTF I'm talking about when it comes to a building and how it's built and what will stand up to what and this building is anything but a place you could sit in your lounge chair and not worry about someone getting in. Anyone who thinks that is just wrong.