bbk

First MW3 Trailers are up

My only complaint is the price point. that's still more money then it costs for live. I dont play tournaments so hopefully if i don't buy into this everything will be as it has been. Thats another thing, i have no issue buying something i will use, but i dont care about half the stuff that comes with it.... i'll take the stats and maps but everything else is useless to me. I hope they have a middle ground here where there is place for people who play cod a lot but are not "hardcore".

I'm the same way, but the musings are that that probably won't happen. If they release certain in game items (skins, gear, guns) it'll probably be available as paid DLC, but not as a reduced price point service. Who knows though, its still a while before we'll see the final product which is looking at November or December.

On the topic of shooters, a controversial one has been announced, Blackwater, the game based on the mercenaries who were/are at the center of some pretty big controversies. http://kotaku.com/5810096/suprisingly-competent-blackwater-kinect-title-could-be-its-own-greatest-victim Thoughts?

I was deployed when MW2 came out, so while a played it a lot, I never got to play it online. I got black ops when it came out, and have only played it twice. Period. Probably because I started shooting real guns a lot. However a game that I played a TON of, more then any video game from a console system ever for me, was Battlefield Bad Company 2. I guess I much prefer a bit slower paced, more varied game. All 4 classes had a distinctively different style of play to be effective. There are ground and air vehicles, and while you can certainly camp, it is quite evened out as when you realize where they are, you can take them out with a vehicle, or straight blow up their location. I am more looking forward to Battlefield 3 than MW3.

I enjoyed the CONCEPT of the original Assassins Creed, but just felt like the gameplay was too repetitive. That ruined the series for me, and led to me not giving the rest a chance when they came out. Now that the other two are out and relatively cheap, I will definitely give them a try sometime soon. I do keep hearing that they are great games.

AC 2 is a HUGE improvement over the first, and the gameplay is greatly improved. I love Ezio as a character. AC: Brotherhood is completely amazing from the art direction to the story to the fighting. Multi-kills and kill chains are intuitive and look great. Just picked the game back up a few weeks ago and I laid out 30 guards in front of the vatican with a knife.

Did someone mention SKYRIM!!!?!?!?!? There goes 300 hours of my life. I played Oblivion until my friends reported me missing.

AC 2 is a HUGE improvement over the first, and the gameplay is greatly improved. I love Ezio as a character. AC: Brotherhood is completely amazing from the art direction to the story to the fighting. Multi-kills and kill chains are intuitive and look great. Just picked the game back up a few weeks ago and I laid out 30 guards in front of the vatican with a knife.

Did someone mention SKYRIM!!!?!?!?!? There goes 300 hours of my life. I played Oblivion until my friends reported me missing.

You don't have to tell me about AC2. I picked it up yesterday, and have been playing it every single chance I get. It's very fun, and hasn't worn off yet. I probably have 8 hours on it already, and I can't tell how far into the story I am. I've been in Venice for about 2-3 hours, and haven't even unlocked all of its areas. Thanks for recommending it, I'm having a blast with it. Here goes my weekend too, hopefully Bob will be able to drag me off the couch for the match on Sunday :sarcastichand:

You don't have to tell me about AC2. I picked it up yesterday, and have been playing it every single chance I get. It's very fun, and hasn't worn off yet. I probably have 8 hours on it already, and I can't tell how far into the story I am. I've been in Venice for about 2-3 hours, and haven't even unlocked all of its areas. Thanks for recommending it, I'm having a blast with it. Here goes my weekend too, hopefully Bob will be able to drag me off the couch for the match on Sunday :sarcastichand:

Glad you're enjoying it. Building up Monteriggioni was a blast. Now when you're through with AC2 (and I suggest you do EVERYTHING in the game because it's all a ton of fun) grab Brotherhood for an even more awesome experience.