Sign in to follow this  
vladtepes

Tactical Tailor Stuff Finally Arrived

That's pretty cool. I like the carpon fiber pattern on the holster. What do you plan on using it for?

the convenience of lugging ammo around when shooting... i dont always "shoot from a bench"

how do those pouches stay on? im looking for a chest rig or war belt for myself & my SCAR.

malice straps.. very strong....

Malice Straps! Boo! Hiss!

Haha, nah, its cool. I personally am not a fan of them, though I'll take them over the classic alice clips any day. The quality is definitely there (regarding Malice straps), but I like the system that say 5.11 or BFG uses more.

Still, good looking kit. I'm not one of those types that 'dislike' putting the pistol on the chest rig, but how is your placement working out for you? I run my rig around my chest (opposed to people who run them lower), so I could imagine that your placement would be a pain for me. I was just curious-- but yes, otherwise, good looking kit.

I am 6ft+ so the bottom is around my waist like a high fat belt and the bib is at my chest like overalls... so the handgun is low enough to still use.. I could wear the rig higher and keep the pistol on my belt.. have not decided yet.. once I go to the range a bit I will decide how I want it.. the magazine carriers for the rifle are more "storage" than "speed" once I am in PA and can get standard capacity mags I will probably get some faster mag holders that "slip" in...

nice rig, not a fan of where everything is and how it's placed but to each his own

explain what's on there Tony

the thin section is obviously handgun magazines (Glock, cx4 carbine, etc..)

the larger big pouches are my Saiga mags.. I prefer smaller flatter mag holders that allow for fast access.. and once I am in PA I will likely pick up a few that hold standard AR/AK magazines.. but because I am stuck with these goofy 15 round surefire mags.. they fit perfectly in those larger pouches.. as to why they are where they are.. they are large and awkward.. so I just wanted them out of the way.. I am right handed so I am taking my support hand off the rifle to do mag changes.. while maintaining control of the weapon with my operating hand.. I would have put them up front.. but what I am going to do once I move.. is slide the handgun mags up and mount them on the admin pouch.. OR off to the side (have not decided yet) and then the thinner flatter mag pouches will go where the handgun mag pouches are now.. the larger pouches will probably just get left on there for general use.. or to hold some of my more oddly shaped magazines (Saiga mags for example)

the two tiny pouches.. one is flashlight.. and one is multi-tool..

Now you are ready for the zombies. =)

looks cool.

LOL really happy with the quality.. and I learned about tactical tailor here.. I had honestly never heard of them before..

+1 to NJGF.. LOL