Maksim

USPSA Central Jersey - Sunday, June 12th.

Might come and watch shoot...

corrected that for you troy.

Btw, if anyone needs equipment to borrow let me know. Have a full Single Stack (Smith Wesson 1911) and Production (Sig P226) getup for anyone interested.

any details on the match? contact to register? i've been wanting to check out CJ for a while

No pre registration required. Just come on in. If you are a new shooter to uspsa, come at 9am for safety check, announce yourself as new.

Shooting starts at 10am, but be there around 9 or 9:30.

$20 for USPSA members, $25 for non uspsa members.

$40 to register for USPSA and shoot first match free.

$15 if you are a CJRPC member.

5 stages, including 1 classifier.

any details on the match? contact to register? i've been wanting to check out CJ for a while

They normally have 4 stages plus one classifier, and I believe it runs about 120-150 rounds, I bring 200 just to be safe. The stages are normally never more than 30 rounds, unless Maks designs a stage :icon_twisted:

It's a fun match, pretty newbie friendly if you are new to USPSA. No need to register ahead of time, sign up when you get there. I BELIEVE that new shooters get there at 9, and they start the course orientation around 9:40....but don't quote me on that.

Edit: Damn you Maks.

They normally have 4 stages plus one classifier, and I believe it runs about 120-150 rounds, I bring 200 just to be safe. The stages are normally never more than 30 rounds, unless Maks designs a stage :icon_twisted:

It's a fun match, pretty newbie friendly if you are new to USPSA. No need to register ahead of time, sign up when you get there. I BELIEVE that new shooters get there at 9, and they start the course orientation around 9:40....but don't quote me on that.

Edit: Damn you Maks.

hey hey, my stage this month will probably be 26 rounds or so. :icon_e_wink:

Here is a good sample of CJ stages. Always a great crowd.

My stage from last month.

and the month before is the last stage in the first video.

Blah, hey Zach, was good seeing you, but I think we ended up on different squads/groups.

CJ usually ends around 2:30 or 3? Stages are a bit more involved, but still fun. =)

yeah I ended up starting on the lower field with part of the Smigel clan. We did get stuck waiting for you to get done with the classifier.

hmm that cuts it a bit close for prior commitments, but i'll be there anyway.

As usual I'll be there ;)

We have a number of people showing up pretty much right after getting home form the sectional match, so if you can show up early and help build, it's appreciated.

Weather is NOT looking good for tomo. I understand the show goes on if it rains but not thunder and lightening right? Does the match get rescheduled or just cancelled?

Is there a way we can find out in the morning what the status is?

Weather is NOT looking good for tomo. I understand the show goes on if it rains but not thunder and lightening right? Does the match get rescheduled or just cancelled?

Is there a way we can find out in the morning what the status is?

Ditto. I'm in unless it's a soaker.

Sorry guys, we are canceling the match. The weather predition for the setup hours is pretty bad, and we are also missing a lot of the regular helpers. If it was only one of those things we would have had the match but it looks to me like we can't do it this months.

Sorry and see you next month.

And it turns out the weather was decent, unfortunately we need to make these decisions the night before.

Can't fault you for something you can't control. In your position, I think most of us would have made the same call anyway. Looking forward to next months match.