Sign in to follow this  
bulpup

"She's such a fighter" In california,

"Will you please leave?"

That's what how NJ would have our wives defend themselves.

Had that man entered my house, he would be in the ground by now.

I feel bad for the victim. I'm glad she got the vid out, homey is going down.

I hope some of our members here who do NOT use firearms for self defense in the house read this thread. There are many members here who strictly shoot for recreation and NOT for defense.

What does a phone call get you?

If you REALY need to call the police, they probably can't help you.

Well, more then not calling them, especially if you plan on confronting the robber. If she said the cops were on the way the guy probably wouldn't have hung around and raped her.

The thing is, as I have discussed with my wife, No one looks at this video and says it is NECESSARY to shoot that guy. But it is a pretty good bet that he would not have come back and sexually assualted her if she had a pistol in her hand. But there are plenty of people I know that woud see this guy take all their stuff, walk out the door and come back and walk right up in thier face....for a split second. The it would be all over hollow points all over center mass.

Not to mention the people that would have been in their bedroom calling the cops and letting the guy take their stuff because, who really cares about a pillow case full of "electronics."

My opinion is that he saw her video taping and wanted to kill her but didn't have the balls. Nice crap shoot.

If she didn't own a gun or was not mentally prepared to fight back - then what Mipa? At least calling the cops may have prevented the sexual assault. I remember seeing a video of a police officer who had not prepared himself to fight for his life. Someone pointed a gun at him and he (as I recall) refused to discharge his weapon though the incident clearly demanded such. As a result, he was shot to death. If a police officer who is TRAINED to do this can't get past his own mental state, what makes you think that Jane Q Public can? Many many many people go through life without ever considering situations that may occur in life. Being attacked by another person just happens to be one of the situations. I have a friend, her husband owns guns, she REFUSES to consider that if something occurs SHE might have to use a gun. She's an otherwise rational person, but refuses to even consider this.

I have a friend, her husband owns guns, she REFUSES to consider that if something occurs SHE might have to use a gun. She's an otherwise rational person, but refuses to even consider this.

Dude you just described my wife.I had to force her to memorize the gun safe combo. However her pop was an avid hunter and I pity the thug that has to count on her to miss !!!

But she just refuses to believe in guns for protection. :banghead:

I love the commentary from the fruitcake in the flowered shirt, calling her a fighter. If she really was a fighter the camera should have been shoved up his a** and a screwdriver in his eye.

• Like 1

Don't know if any of you have chimed in on this yet... but here is something to think about.. the next time you say "oh they are just here for the TV.." or "no laptop is worth dying for" think about this girl... it might comfort you think that that MOST criminals are just breaking into your house for your stuff.. I on the other hand will ALWAYS assume the worst.. break into my house and I will assume you are there to take my life.. and I will act accordingly.. same can be said for my fiance...

this video speaks volumes for the complacence and stupidity that is American culture.. some guy you have never seen before in your life breaks into your home and is stealing your stuff.. and you video tape him? while calmly asking him to leave? seriously? this girl has absolutely NO urgency.. she is obviously a product of the "criminals are not really bad people, they have just been dealt a crappy hand at life" brainwashing.. unfortunately I am sure she is one of many.. after all it is far easier to surrender your weapons.. roll over and hope the government will protect you... :icon_rolleyes:

for once you and I agree completely... if you are dialing 911 something really bad has JUST happened.. OR is about to.. or that has been my experience at least..

:icon_rolleyes:

for once you and I agree completely... if you are dialing 911 something really bad has JUST happened.. OR is about to.. or that has been my experience at least..

Not true. My girlfriend called 911 last spring to let the cops know some deer were walking on the lake ice that was semi melted. She was concerned that they might fall through. :icon_rolleyes: When she told me this I couldn't believe it. I think she's safe though because theres no way she could operate a camcorder. :locomotive:

:icon_rolleyes:

Not true. My girlfriend called 911 last spring to let the cops know some deer were walking on the lake ice that was semi melted. She was concerned that they might fall through. :icon_rolleyes: When she told me this I couldn't believe it. I think she's safe though because theres no way she could operate a camcorder. :locomotive:

ok ok ok, that definitely had the potential to be a catastrophe.. well for the MOST part.. police RESPOND to crimes as opposed to PREVENTING them.. nothing against them.. it is just the nature of the job.. :icon_mrgreen:

What strikes me as scary is the calmness of the bad guy in the video. He is not concerned at all that she is home. He doesn't try to run out, matter of fact he comes back in and sexually assaults her. He has obviously done this before to be so calm.

She is really calm in the video.Armed or unarmed I would be freaking out!!Why wouldnt the robber assume that the lady had called the police? He seems to be taking his time.I mean I move move faster tham him when doing my laundry.He actually boxed up the stuff he was stealing?I would think that he would not really be concerned about neatness while robbing this lady.

She is really calm in the video.Armed or unarmed I would be freaking out!!Why wouldnt the robber assume that the lady had called the police? He seems to be taking his time.I mean I move move faster tham him when doing my laundry.He actually boxed up the stuff he was stealing?I would think that he would not really be concerned about neatness while robbing this lady.

sadly the one thing that could have put some urgency in his exiting was not present...