ajtesq

Valley Forge Gun Show ?

I was thinking about going to the Valley Forge Gun Show this weekend. Anyone else going? I'd like to hear njgf member opinions if you've been there before.

I'm mostly looking to see if I can get any bulk ammo deals, cheaper mags, that sort of thing.

• Like 1

Heading over Friday afternoon. Experience has taught me that the extra $5 admission fee ($15 vs. $10) is a bargain which allows you to actually be able to move, once you're inside.

Several ammo vendors and T & T reloading will also be there. The VF show is the show to attend if you only go to one. Enjoy.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

PS: Here's a $1 off coupon

http://www.valleyforgegunshow.com/images/2011junecoupon.pdf

• Like 1

Heading over Friday afternoon. Experience has taught me that the extra $5 admission fee ($15 vs. $10) is a bargain which allows you to actually be able to move, once you're inside.

Several ammo vendors and T & T reloading will also be there. The VF show is the show to attend if you only go to one. Enjoy.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

PS: Here's a $1 off coupon

http://www.valleyforgegunshow.com/images/2011junecoupon.pdf

Thanks Pizza Bob. Have you, or anyone else, found better deals on bulk ammo there compared to online / ammoengine?

I intend on going regardless since I've never been to a gun show. That and I hear there is good beef jerky sold at the shows ;)

Thanks Pizza Bob. Have you, or anyone else, found better deals on bulk ammo there compared to online / ammoengine?

I intend on going regardless since I've never been to a gun show. That and I hear there is good beef jerky sold at the shows ;)

Just like anything you have to shop and know what you are looking for / what constitutes a good deal. Before the last VF show I bought 1K rounds of Federal AE 9mm 124 gr locally. I beat everything I found at the show by $15 to $20, so it depends.

Can't comment on the jerky - not a jerky kinda guy (although some on here may disagree :icon_mrgreen: ).

Adios,

Pizza Bob

If anyone is going from South Jersey, like, Camden County let me know, I'm done work at 2, and want to go Friday, but I'm afraid of driving out there by myself, since I'd be worried I'd get lost. I'll split fuel/ tolls of course.

They have just about everything at this show. I would recommend going if you can get the time.

I went today with Bob, Andy, and one of Bob's friends. Had a blast. The "road trip" was fun, and I picked up a Daniel Defense LPK for $85. A good time was had by all.

They have just about everything at this show. I would recommend going if you can get the time.

I went today with Bob, Andy, and one of Bob's friends. Had a blast. The "road trip" was fun, and I picked up a Daniel Defense LPK for $85. A good time was had by all.

So a typical valley forge show? a bunch of tables and fairly normal to high prices? with a few deals here and there?

Will probably go tomorrow.

show was great prices were average nothing outlandish in either direction. i picked up some reloading supplies, 3 used german sig mags for my 226, a sig cleaning mat, blackhawk sportster holster, magazine holder, stickers, some ammo, some other random stuff as well. i went with john and had a great time, we met this guy that sells body armor who was real nice and will do custom fits and had great gun show pricing, it was fun and a sizeable show good bit of variety.

i went on Friday with couple friends, there was few good deals but you still have the usual oddball prices, ex:$900 for a Russian SKS, $850 for a WASR-10

I got some Yugo 8mm(70's), Portuguese 8mm, German DAG(200 rnds for $79) and (2) Yugo M57 crates(just the crates, no pistols)

Eagle Arms 2 mosin crates with 3-5 Mosin's 91/30 inside.