Maksim

How Winning would it be if our president shot?

LOL, phrased differently, that title would've gotten you a visit from men wearing sunglasses and earpieces!

But yes, i would love it if our president was a shooting enthusiast. I kinda wish more politicians were shooting enthusiasts. Most of these guys just say "oh i love to go hunting" but never actually do so. For once, i want a guy to say "I don't hunt, but it sure is fun to punch 10-rings all day long."

LOL, phrased differently, that title would've gotten you a visit from men wearing sunglasses and earpieces!

But yes, i would love it if our president was a shooting enthusiast. I kinda wish more politicians were shooting enthusiasts. Most of these guys just say "oh i love to go hunting" but never actually do so. For once, i want a guy to say "I don't hunt, but it sure is fun to punch 10-rings all day long shoot alphas."

slight correction. :icon_mrgreen:

I saw that post title and did a double take. My brain filled in a non-existent blank and everything took on a whole different meaning.

Now if the President doesn't think IPSC tactics won't get him harmed...

:)

I was another person that misread that. I was like Oh crap.... Yeah, It would be cool to see Obama at a range or something. It would probably warm me up to him. Ha, I almost think he's the one that authorized Fast and Furious. I always toy around with politics, who knows, maybe you guys can vote for me for something someday. I think we know where my stances would be XD.

Wow, I'm terrible. I happen to be Filipino and didn't even know the president of the Philipines, which is where my heritage lies, shoots IPSC!!! That is great!! Kind of like the shooting priest that I read about at enos.

fixed that for ya sweetie

fixed that for ya sweetie

Thanks for fixing but using my droid phone's keyboard can get tiresome so I tried to keep it short.

Chris,

I think you were at the 2x4 match in Cherry Ridge right? I did not know who you were or I would have introduced myself. I was the filipino dude with the gray puma shirt shooting an EAA who's mags would eject at some point during the match.

Wow, I'm terrible. I happen to be Filipino and didn't even know the president of my country shoots IPSC!!! That is great!! Kind of like the shooting priest that I read about at enos.

Considering that just about everyone that can afford it carries in The Philippines and the gun culture is so strong with established and underground gun clubs,long range shooting ranges in the provinces and supposedly fierce competition between college shooters, I'm surprised you would be surprised.

ryan yea i was there, sitting all the way on the right with a blue shirt on. there was a group of 3 young guys and a girl. We all sucked. where you the tall one sitting in the back with a guy wearing a yellow shirt that said brazil? who was very good. i had a glock and an hk then also had a hi point carbine i used.

Considering that just about everyone that can afford it carries in The Philippines and the gun culture is so strong with established and underground gun clubs,long range shooting ranges in the provinces and supposedly fierce competition between college shooters, I'm surprised you would be surprised.

it wasn't always like this. When Martial Law was declared in the early 70's, the government confiscated all registered firearms.

it wasn't always like this. When Martial Law was declared in the early 70's, the government confiscated all registered firearms.

Actually they TRIED to confiscate all registered firearms... Two problems. very few were registered and even fewer were registered in legal names. there are still stories of all the guns buried in family compounds where the patriarch forgot the location.