gunnarsport

Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club? Anyone a member?

for 50 and 100 I bring 6 foot 1x2's and clamp them to the stakes already out there. Staple up carboard and targets. At 200 I hope the legs are not shot to shit and will actually stand up. I will keep a repair kit of 2x4's and screws in my stuff from now on.

Some people are really bad shots.

for 50 and 100 I bring 6 foot 1x2's and clamp them to the stakes already out there. Staple up carboard and targets. At 200 I hope the legs are not shot to **** and will actually stand up. I will keep a repair kit of 2x4's and screws in my stuff from now on.

That seemed evident at the new member meeting a couple of weeks ago during the walk through at the indoor range. Haven't gotten a chance to get out there either, been busy with work. Hoping to at least get out to the indoor range sometime this week. Hope to maybe see some of you out there sometime.

The 200 yard targets are damaged sometimes. The target size etc.. is on the website and not that hard to make. I made template wood to use for my next one. I generally use steel targets and only use the wood targets to sight in.

That seemed evident at the new member meeting a couple of weeks ago during the walk through at the indoor range. Haven't gotten a chance to get out there either, been busy with work. Hoping to at least get out to the indoor range sometime this week. Hope to maybe see some of you out there sometime.

Haha I recall that as well, looked like somebody went at it to the ceiling with a shotgun. My rifle is getting some work done so tomorrow will be my last chance to take it out to the range before I send it off.

for 50 and 100 I bring 6 foot 1x2's and clamp them to the stakes already out there. Staple up carboard and targets. At 200 I hope the legs are not shot to **** and will actually stand up. I will keep a repair kit of 2x4's and screws in my stuff from now on.

Some of that is just ballistics, the move to taller targets should help that too. But if you are shooting a 2ft high target at 50 prone and bouncing the bullets off the floor off the ground, some of them might hit things near the ground that happen to be installed there.