Catawissa PA area.. Woke up this morning with a big smile on my face...

Lucky SOB :icon_mrgreen:. My aunt & uncle live about 40mi SW of Catawissa, I spent many summers out there. I love that area and its a nice time of year to be up there too.

Damn now all I can think of is taking a road trip out there :sarcastichand:

Still don't have real internet so typing on phone... lol area seems nice but only day two so not goIng tO jump the gun and start raving about it... But like I said seems really pleasant.... As far as conversions always willing to help out a friend... This is step one in a long series of events... Staying with family at the moment and all is well... Will be quite some time before being out on my own again... But hopefully sooner than later...

Congratulations!

I think I'm going to be about 2,000+ days till I'm ready

@cg

The vacation reference is just about the fact that I am shacked up with relatives till I get myself situated... PA is my fresh start...

@ pk90

Don't worry I miss ya already... In fact as we passed the Winslow exit on the expressway we waved out the window to you and honked... ;)

Catawissa PA area.. Woke up this morning with a big smile on my face...

Very cool, now don't forget us folks in the PRNJ and will let you know when I am out in the area, I am out there at least a few times a year at my buddies house and do the AHDRA weekend at the track in Numedia.

Harry

I made a bunch of great "e friends" and even some real life friends... It will likely take a couple years to fully realize my dream of purchasing a modest house on a not so modest piece of land... But when that day comes... There will certainly be a NJGF BBQ... :)

Welcome to PA!

We pass thru Catawissa on our way to Knoebels every year. Being from a Philly suburb, it seems like a nice small town to me.

As soon as you change your drivers license, go apply for your License to Carry Firearms. Columbia County Sheriff