checko

anyone a member of scfgpa?

I only have a pistol so that's ok. I think im going to try it. The only negative I have heard from a guy at my job was some members are kind of stuck up and give new members an attitude. He said someone tried to take a persons gun from them.

I dunno about all of that but its close enough to give it a try.

I only have a pistol so that's ok. I think im going to try it. The only negative I have heard from a guy at my job was some members are kind of stuck up and give new members an attitude. He said someone tried to take a persons gun from them.

I dunno about all of that but its close enough to give it a try.

The old farts need to be taken with a grain of salt. As long as you're safe you'll be fine.

SCFGPA is a great club... I became a full member last May and I've had nothing but good experiences with other members, even with the "ole farts". Most of the other members that I've talked or hung out with, seem to be very friendly. As long as you don't have an attitude and follow the club rules and safety protocols, then you'll be fine. The indoor pistol range is pretty good, and if you're into archery their outdoor archery range rocks. I recently got into archery and have been spending more time on the archery range than the pistol range, lately. They also have a 100 yrd underground tunnel for shooting high powered rifles, which is ok.

At the moment I don't have anything to contribute but I was invited to the new member meeting tomorrow night. Really looking forward to it.

Congrats... Usually I'm there on Thursday nights shooting archery, but I think the wife has plans for me tonight. If those fall through I will be there.

I am officially a probationary SCFGPA member! Nice place, nice people. Now I just need to find some time to get down there and shoot. The indoor range and facilities in general were much nicer than I expected.

Congrats and welcome to the club! :)

I am officially a probationary SCFGPA member! Nice place, nice people. Now I just need to find some time to get down there and shoot. The indoor range and facilities in general were much nicer than I expected.

Congrats and welcome to the club! :)

The more the merrier I always say...

I have been leaving plenty of NJGF targets there every time I go which has been once a week or so. Friday nights are out as they have Jr Rifle shooting going on and a several groups that meet once a month to shoot. I stayed to watch the IDPA intro session one Wed night and it was pretty neat.:locomotive:

The more the merrier I always say...

I have been leaving plenty of NJGF targets there every time I go which has been once a week or so. Friday nights are out as they have Jr Rifle shooting going on and a several groups that meet once a month to shoot. I stayed to watch the IDPA intro session one Wed night and it was pretty neat.:locomotive:

Why don't you SHOOT at one of the IDPA matches? :)

Congrats! I'm getting voted on next Wednesday for regular membership. Three months goes by pretty quick. Don't forget to attend at least one regular meeting and do at least one work day.

Congrats! I'm getting voted on next Wednesday for regular membership. Three months goes by pretty quick. Don't forget to attend at least one regular meeting and do at least one work day.

Yup, plan on taking care of those asap. I'll be traveling to Mexico on business next week (don't get me started on that) so I'll miss that meeting but plan on attending the November meeting. And I live for work days!