gunguy1960

slide fire stock

while the slide fire stock makes many uneasy in nj it is very big everywhere else, just check youtube, etc., some say its alot of money, really? how much do you spend on guns, scopes, etc??, the other argument is its not accurate, again, check youtube, its not like bumpfire from the waist, now the big nut, is it legal in nj, well I quess the nj supreme court would be the last word on that, as for opinions, well everyone has one, dont they? I believe it to be legal based on the definition of a telescoping stock in various dictionaries, will that matter to people who dont care about that, who just want to give you grief out of jealousy? probably not, although I think nj gun owners need to get alot more backbone if we ever intend on moving forward.

Check out posts #27 & 28 in this thread...

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27889-franklin-armory%e2%80%99s-new-ar-15-is-neither-a-pistol-nor-a-rifle/page__st__20

Looks like Paula Dow has already put the keibash on it.

good grief guys! so much misinformation!, First off, its a stock guys, noone is going to stop it from coming to nj, you can own any stock you want, order any stock, its just a stock, understand? Now if you own an ar and you have an offensive stock, that combination of ownership becomes the big question, so the threads on this issue are so incorrect that the topic is still relevant and worthy of discussion. Anyone care to backup the njsp position with a letter from them?

First off, its a stock guys, noone is going to stop it from coming to nj, you can own any stock you want, order any stock, its just a stock, understand?

Yes, I can order this stock. I can also order any other telescoping stock, along with an upper that has a bayonet lug, a threaded barrel, and a flash hider. That doesn't mean that any of these parts are legal while on an AR in combination with a pistol grip. Somebody already stated that the AG determined this was illegal.