Ray's just talking out of his a**. I've shot both and just went to have fun even to this day, it's still about that. I used to like IDPA but now prefer USPSA. I don't care about scores.

@Ray - what's up dude?

Wrong. If its IDPA then you can't loose mags with ammo in it. USPSA is strictly a timed game with "game" rule, not real zombie training or real-life training. Which is what it's all about.

• Like 1

Niiiiiiice. I know you have a wacky schedule like me so please LMK when you plan to do some weekday blasting. I'd love to join and can bring food/drinks in return for range time :)

Will do Jon, plan on starting after the 16th of Jan sometime, well make that at least after the 20th of Jan being my anniversary is the 16th. Oh and being newly married, don't ever forget that day, I have never done that but I do know a few that did, it ain't pretty. LOL

Leme see your 9/10 I think, let me know if you need a reminder. :icon_mrgreen:

Harry

Wrong. If its IDPA then you can't loose mags with ammo in it. USPSA is strictly a timed game with "game" rule, not real zombie training or real-life training. Which is what it's all about.

Let's not get it twisted, Raymond. IDPA is just a different type of game. It's still timed.. it still has "game" rules.. and it's NOT real training. It may be "more real" than USPSA, but it's still a game.

:p

• Like 1

Let's not get it twisted, Raymond. IDPA is just a different type of game. It's still timed.. it still has "game" rules.. and it's NOT real training. It may be "more real" than USPSA, but it's still a game.

Damn son, you got me there! If they want to do a REAL zombie shoot, have "real-life" rules. Can't loose any mags (dump pouch, or the like), closest to farthest zombie target, and gun must loaded when you've completed the stage (for other zombies).

Thank you Caine for saving me time explaining!

Ryan

It is all just a game.

Zombies are NOT real (sorry to burst some of your bubbles) so "real-life" rules really don't apply.

Now if someone were to have a "terrorist" 3 gun match, real-life rules could be applied.

It is all just a game.

Zombies are NOT real (sorry to burst some of your bubbles) so "real-life" rules really don't apply.

Now if someone were to have a "terrorist" 3 gun match, real-life rules could be applied.

I wish someone would step up with some Practical Multigun matches like Tosser used to do...

I wish someone would step up with some Practical Multigun matches like Tosser used to do...

+1k

The issue is finding a range that will let someone host one. If my range did (and they most certainly do NOT :banghead: ) I would pick up that torch and run with it!

+1k

The issue is finding a range that will let someone host one. If my range did (and they most certainly do NOT :banghead: ) I would pick up that torch and run with it!

This..it isnt the desire, but the Location that is usually the problem.

It is all just a game.

Really? So loading a firearm and using it for home defense is a game? Expecting that a "Katrina" could happen here is a game? I plan for the worse, so I'll train while the others play.

• Like 1

It is all just a game.

So....you want targets that are real life people with ak's shooting back right? I'd hate to see the liability insurance required for that.

• Like 1

IDPA is a game, USPSA is a game, Bullseye, is a game. Zombie shoot is a game.

If you want a real training scenario, join the army, or take a situational class with MDTS or one of the other trainers.... then shoot a game like you would in real life.

however... dont ruin the game for everyone else. =)

• Like 2

If you want a real training scenario, join the army, or take a situational class with MDTS or one of the other trainers.... then shoot a game like you would in real life.

Well said sir!

That was the point I was trying to make.

It is all a game.

So....you want targets that are real life people with ak's shooting back right? I'd hate to see the liability insurance required for that.

I don't want real life targets in the gun games I participate in.

I don't know from 1st hand experience, but I think bullets would really hurt.

Really? So loading a firearm and using it for home defense is a game? Expecting that a "Katrina" could happen here is a game? I plan for the worse, so I'll train while the others play.

Any gun activity where you are competing against other people, I would consider a game.

Any gun activity where you are competing against other people, I would consider a game.

I gotcha, but why even call it a zombie 3-gun when the rules aren't geared toward zombies. Just sayin

1319500739[/url]' post='370992']

I gotcha, but why even call it a zombie 3-gun when the rules aren't geared toward zombies. Just sayin

Last time I checked, Zombies are not real. Do you know something I don't?

We are finding an excuse to shoot paper. Following 3 gun rules, and dressing up targets as Zombies... sure. =p

Please dont feed Ray Ray.....