NickC

Blade Tech holster?

So my blade tech came in the mail today along with the DOH bracket. Problem is, the 3 screws that attach the holster to the belt clip just spin within the holster. Seems those little round pem nuts lack the bite needed to break the screw loose. Has anyone here had that issue and if so, how'd finally solve it?

Thanks in advance.

I just had to take an allen key (I think it was) and hold the nut while loosening the screw from the other side. Kind of a pain with just two hands.

Not sure if you are shooting comps but the DOH is not allowed for IDPA. I believe it is ok for USPSA though.

I just had to take an allen key (I think it was) and hold the nut while loosening the screw from the other side. Kind of a pain with just two hands.

Not sure if you are shooting comps but the DOH is not allowed for IDPA. I believe it is ok for USPSA though.

DOH is good for pretty much every event except IDPA, and you can just pull the DOH part off for IDPA.

So my blade tech came in the mail today along with the DOH bracket. Problem is, the 3 screws that attach the holster to the belt clip just spin within the holster. Seems those little round pem nuts lack the bite needed to break the screw loose. Has anyone here had that issue and if so, how'd finally solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

My name is Tessa. I run the social media channels at Blade-Tech. I saw your post on a Google alert and wanted to make sure you got the help you need. Give us a call on Monday and ask for Aaron. Although he can't assist with your grip strength issue, he will be able to assist with your holster question ;) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

phone: (253)655-8059

toll free: (877)331-5793

Tessa Kravitz

Blade-Tech Industries

getsocial(at)blade-tech.com

• Like 5

Now that is great customer service.....

I have to agree, that was great, but I do have to ask, you really have to wonder what was going through her mind when she wrote. "Although he can't assist with your grip strength issue, he will be able to assist with your holster question ;) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! "

I have to agree, that was great, but I do have to ask, you really have to wonder what was going through her mind when she wrote. "Although he can't assist with your grip strength issue, he will be able to assist with your holster question ;) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! "

I was only kidding based on the flow of conversation.... Apologies if I offended anyone. :( Tessa

Hi!

My name is Tessa. I run the social media channels at Blade-Tech. I saw your post on a Google alert and wanted to make sure you got the help you need. Give us a call on Monday and ask for Aaron. Although he can't assist with your grip strength issue, he will be able to assist with your holster question ;) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

phone: (253)655-8059

toll free: (877)331-5793

Tessa Kravitz

Blade-Tech Industries

getsocial(at)blade-tech.com

Ok, first off... WOW!!!

I can't believe this! That is some insanely good customer service. I'm completely blown away.

Tessa, not only did you win the "Proactive Service of the Year" award, you probably secured several loyal customers for your company.

Myself being one of them. :icon_e_biggrin:

Secondly, i like to send your boss or supervisor an email letting him/her know just how much your actions are appreciated. :scenic:

Please check your pm inbox.

Many many thanks,

Nick

:good::good::good::good::good:

I think I maybe looking for a DOH BladeTech for my new G34_Gen4 after reading this post.

Hope that "maybe looking" turns into an "am going to call them right now" ;) Either way, I just verified to be sure that we make that... we do and would be happy to fill your order whenever you are ready! Cheers! Tessa