fumanchu182

Looking for a range with Saturday hours.

I live in Hudson County, NJ and am looking for a range in this area that has Saturday hours. I did a quick look and the Bayonne range is closed. Can anyone recommend any ranges that have hours from lets say 10AM to 12PM that are open to the public? (I did some looking on the google map collection and the listing page but wasn't able to make a comprehensive decision.)

I know it isnt terribly close but it isnt terribly far either, somerset county fish and game in Bridgewater is open 8-11 365 days a year. Its private but easy to join and its $45/year with unlimited range use and no extra fees if you do one workday per year. Otherwise its $95 IIRC which is still nothing. Pays for itself very quickly

I know it isnt terribly close but it isnt terribly far either, somerset county fish and game in Bridgewater is open 8-11 365 days a year. Its private but easy to join and its $45/year with unlimited range use and no extra fees if you do one workday per year. Otherwise its $95 IIRC which is still nothing. Pays for itself very quickly

Keep in mind with the initiation fee and keyfob you're looking at just under $250 for the first year.

My vote is also for RTSP. I was just there, and there is no comparison to Bullet Hole or Bayonne. It's a farther trip for me but it is worth it. Very user/member friendly. It's also spacious, clean and the staff is great.