Bully

Newbie from Bergen Cty.

Hello.

New guy signing in from Bergen County. I'm looking to purchase my first firearm and am shocked, apalled, and dismayed by the overbearing laws that this state has regarding such a purchase and the subsequent use and transport of firearm. But, I'm going forward anyway.

Hope to learn more on here and to up my knowledge base and have some fun along the way.

Christopher

Welcome to the club brother! NJ does have its own jurisdiction with its gun rules but you learn to live with it. Enjoy your new hobby/sport and try not to sweat the legal BS too much. If you do it just gets one's blood pressure up.

Hello.

New guy signing in from Bergen County. I'm looking to purchase my first firearm and am shocked, apalled, and dismayed by the overbearing laws that this state has regarding such a purchase and the subsequent use and transport of firearm. But, I'm going forward anyway.

Hope to learn more on here and to up my knowledge base and have some fun along the way.

Christopher

We should organize a Bergen Cty meetup just after the new year. Not even a shooting thing, just a meet up. If anyone is interested, let me know.

C

i'm interested and my buddy i go shooting with thats not here from my town would be down to meet and bs with other bergen co gun guys