CageFighter

AR-15 parts...where??

OK guys, im slowly trying to put together an AR15. Just curious WHERE you guys are getting parts from? Is there anywhere in NORTH NJ that stocks AR parts? Looking for a mil-spec buffer tube & assembly and eventually an upper.

Im still undecided on either a 14.5" or 16" for a CQB rifle. I have been buying most of my stuff online from BravoCompanyUSA. Any thoughts?

First Line Tactical in jersey city stocks AR parts. Haven't been there in a while so I have no idea what they have. You could try calling them.

Just went there yesterday and ordered my stripped lower from them. They didn't seem to have any in stock... but they order from their supplier (DSG I believe) with no extra fees. My Spikes lower should be in in a week. (All other parts except the MIAD grip, Geissele SSA and LPK, have been or will be ordered online.)

Just went there yesterday and ordered my stripped lower from them. They didn't seem to have any in stock... but they order from their supplier (DSG I believe) with no extra fees. My Spikes lower should be in in a week. (All other parts except the MIAD grip, Geissele SSA and LPK, have been or will be ordered online.)

How did the store look? Haven't been there in a few months (right around the time they opened). Did they have a lot in stock?

How did the store look? Haven't been there in a few months (right around the time they opened). Did they have a lot in stock?

The store was nice. Still had that freshly painted smell. David was very very helpful getting my order together. The shelves were kinda empty. They had a bunch of magpul stuff, some Rothco Apparel and some duty belt things.... but it looks like a lot of stuff will need to be ordered from them for a little while yet while they build up inventory.

Back to the OP's original question.... I think I'm gonna order my upper from Accessory Arms (with comp pinned/welded) but not for a few months yet. (I'm building over time, and I've already spent my first 4 month's budget! Ha!)